Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Questions to Mods

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 24, 18 1:31 AM
Hi all!

I don't know where I should post it, but does it matter to be off topic anyway? This is not really concerning FTP games...

1. Will there be an official announcement in BFG main page about the abandonment of the fora? There are not only FTP games and players should know when buying a "normal" game that they won't have any forum support any longer, shouldn't they? That is an important aspect (at least it is for me) and it should be clearly stated methinks.

2. Will there still be walkthroughs on BFG site?

3. Will players still be able to post reviews on games?

4. I suppose all glitches and tech issues will have to be directed to CS directly. I hope you are thinking about increasing your staff there because that will substantially increase tickets as there won't be "public" announcements in the fora any longer and having to wait for days and days before having a proper answer would be more than annoying. Will CS have direct contact with the devs?

That's all I can think of ... for the moment!
Thanks for your reply!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Questions to Mods

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 24, 18 9:33 AM
Hi Theorem,

Thanks for taking a minute to reach out with these questions, I'll do my best to answer them for you.

1. The moderation team does not have the ability to make changes to the main Big Fish Games page to add an announcement there. That said we have received the suggestion from a few forum users and we're definitely passing all of our suggestions along to the relevant teams. In the interim, we've worked to add messaging to the help pages, and continue to posts announcements in the hopes of getting the word out to as many people as we can.

2. Yes, the walkthroughs will continue to be posted to the site

3. Yes, no changes are being made to the reviews that players can submit for our games.

4. The moderation team and the CS team have always partnered together to raise technical issues to the teams who have direct contact with the developers, and our CS team will absolutely continue to share the information we receive relating to game issues players may have.

The Big Fish Games app will also continue to notify players when there are updates for installed games.

I hope this helps! The moderation team will be happy to help if any other questions come to mind.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 24, 18 11:37 AM
Thanks a lot bfg"More Rum" for having taken the time to answer!

I wish you all the best for the future!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 24, 18 1:57 PM
You're most welcome Theorem, I am so glad I could help!

I have to say that bfgMoreRum is the best version of my moderator name, by far!

bfgMurrumbidgee

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 29, 18 5:40 AM
That was soooooo tempting!!

Go to: