Gav123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

level 80 help!!

[Post New]by Gav123 on Apr 24, 18 3:00 AM
anyone pass this level yet I cant work out how to do it?!

Re:level 80 help!!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Apr 25, 18 10:54 AM
For this level, you have to have all 10 red noses before you go past the first cannon. To explain about the cannons, I will refer to them as the cannon in the top left, bottom right, etc. even though they are not exactly in the corners .

1. break down barrels and make 10 wood
2. build sawmill
3. make 10 more wood and build house.
4. Make 10 more wood and build toolshed with all workers.
5. Make 10 tools and 10 extra wood, get one flower and the stone.
6. Build the red nose maker and send workers to it continuously.
7. Make 17 tools and break the first cage and get the second flower. Build the first cannon (bottom right).
8. Make sure you have at least 10 red noses at this point (and 20 wood) but I just keep making red noses till I have 20. (I watch my workers as I send them to the second house to make sure they have noses. If they don't the clown stops everybody nose or not. You can always hit the minus button and bring your worker back if you do not see a red nose )
9. Skip the top left cannon (the one you pass to get to the second house). and go to the bottom left cannon. That cannon will return you to the chieftain's hut.

From there it is pretty simple. Break down the bottom left cage, get the last two flowers, build the cannon you passed earlier, break down the top right cage and build the cannon there. Make sure you have 12 tools and 10 wood and send all your workers to the last two tasks of breaking down the last case and building the last house.

Hope this helps!

Gav123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:level 80 help!!

[Post New]by Gav123 on Apr 29, 18 11:32 AM
thank you so much!!

Go to: