timed mode

[Post New]by jugadora10 on Jul 30, 10 4:05 PM
Feeling kinda of silly, but can anyone tell me how to get into the timed mode on Jewel Match? I even created new user but still only shows relaxed mode. I'm a Mac user. Thanks for your help!

Re:timed mode

[Post New]by Maggie_in_Spain on Feb 27, 11 7:41 AM
I am in exactly the same position. When I tried the game, it was in timed mode. Once I bought it, all I could get was relaxed mode. I'd be grateful if someone could help me to find the way of choosing between the two modes.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 27, 11 7:57 AM
I didn't play this much, but the game would start in timed mode by default whenever starting a new game or continuing a saved one. Seem to recall reading somewhere that you could toggle back and forth between timed and untimed if you went to the main menu and picked the relaxed mode. There is not a button for timed mode on the menu, so if it is possible to toggle back and forth the only way I could think of that being possible is to save and exit the game and then start it up again if you want to go back to timed if you were in relaxed?

[Post New]by Marijke1955 on May 26, 13 8:35 AM
I am in exactly the same position. When I tried the game, it was in timed mode. Once I bought it, all I could get was relaxed mode. I'd be grateful if someone could help me to find the way of choosing between the two modes.

Go to: