playmegal
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Destiny keys

[Post New]by playmegal on Apr 24, 18 1:35 PM
50 of them? For real? How do you get all 50 of them?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Destiny keys

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 18 2:19 PM
Well, first .... you need 50 to craft the Keys of Fate ...... which is useful ONLY for opening the Ghostly Chest....

Second .... are you playing levels 69 through 71 in the game where the GAME asks you to craft the Keys of Fate?

Third .... if you have reached Level 84 ..... do you have all 4 of the exclusive pets from the Ghostly Chest?

To specifically answer your question...... you will get the Destiny Keys from the characters while playing the character quests (for awhile during the game) .... you will get a total of 30 keys from the character quests that level you up in the game.......but, after a time, they no longer give you a Destiny Key in addition to the experience points and coins received.

Once you pass the parts of the game where the GAME asks you to craft the Keys of Fate .... the Side Quests are temporarily disabled .... they come back (very briefly) at the points where the game was updated (where players sat at max level and were waiting for new content to be released)

Once you reach the end of the current content (5970/6720 experience points into Level 84) ..... there will be several characters with a blue exclamation mark over their head .... those are the Side Quests.....

Regarding the number of keys .... the GAME will ask you to craft the Keys of Fate 3x ... so that is a total of 150 Destiny Keys.

After that, there are 4 pets that can be secured from returning to the Ghostly Chest .... so you would need to craft the Keys of Fate at least 4 more times (for a total of 200 more Destiny Keys).

Also..... to add insult to injury .... some players got the 5 bags of food on return for one of the pets instead of the pet ..... so you MAY even need more of the Destiny Keys.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 18 2:20 PM
There is a considerable narrative in the NEW Strategy Guide (page 8, scroll down to Level 69) that explains about the Destiny Keys and the pets in case you require additional info.

playmegal
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by playmegal on Apr 24, 18 4:04 PM
Thank you so much for your info. I am level 68. OMG, that many?!!. So beside the characters quest how do I get more destiny keys?.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 4:23 PM
The only other way I know of is to put them on your wish list & hope you have very generous friends

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 24, 18 4:27 PM
You can put them on your wish list , play the puzzles , go to the LAB and buy them for diamonds , or , if you have a feeder game gift them to your main game .

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 24, 18 4:36 PM
Hi Playmegal....I think you are on my friend list as Carrah....I can only give you 1 a day, but I have a lot of them.....I just remember right before I reached level 69 or maybe when I reached level 69 I had a lot of them being thrown at me....don't really remember how!...LOL....I just know I got a lot of them....

playmegal
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by playmegal on Apr 24, 18 5:09 PM
Yes I am Carrah. keep them if you read the earlier posts from Annie she tells you that you will need about 2000 of these keys for other reasons....YIkes!.

playmegal
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by playmegal on Apr 24, 18 5:11 PM
Oh, BTW I am on Delpi forum as Playmegal. But I would like to change my membership name to Carrah. I have to fiqure that out....LOL

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 24, 18 5:28 PM
I have used all the Destiny Keys I need for now....I am at level 84....and have created all the pets, so have no real need for them at this time....I have one other friend that puts them on their wish list.....very happy to give them out.....

I think if you go to your profile you can put Carrah in the Nickname and that will change it....give it shot if not there will be someone that will know what to do....

Edited on 04/24/2018 at 5:30:42 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 18 5:29 PM
In your own game, you would get the Destiny Keys by doing the Side Quests that the characters offer.....

Please read the narrative on page 8 of the NEW Strategy Guide .... it is a very thorough explanation.

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Apr 24, 18 6:14 PM
Hi, Carrah.
You are a friend on my Diane game. My DeeDee game has lots of keys. I'd be happy to help you out. I'll send you an invite to DeeDee.

DeeDee

Go to: