twvpb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Where's Grandma??

[Post New]by twvpb on Apr 24, 18 5:20 PM
I got the quest to get grandma but I never got her & I don't remember what the quest was. I either finished it or it disappeared. How do I get her now???

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Where's Grandma??

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 25, 18 4:24 PM
Hello twvpb,

Thank you for your patience. It sounds like there is trouble with the Grandmother NPC who is supposed to be available after a certain quest. While this hasn't helped all players who have encountered a similar issue, I wanted to provide some steps that have helped a few of our players in the past with this scenario.

Sometimes, playing this game with Administrator permissions can help when an NPC seems to not be showing up or isn't moving or able to be interacted with any longer. If you'd like to try those steps, I'm providing them below:

Run Game as Administrator

It is possible this doesn't address the issue, and since this is an issue that players have reported in the past, it may be the case that an update is required to resolve this particular issue. However, since the decision has been made that no more updates will be provided, this issue may persist as players enjoy what is available in Farm Up. For further details about that decision, I'm including a link to that announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Farm Up - December 11, 2017

That said, if you continue to see trouble with this particular NPC and cannot continue the game in this state, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, what seems to have happened, any steps you've tried to resolve it, and what you would like to do from there. Our Reps can assist with possible suggested steps for starting over, additional troubleshooting for specific instances, and can assist with recent purchases should they no longer be able to be used due to this issue. In any case, they will be certain to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: