GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Welcome to Circus Empire forum

[Post New]by GILEAN on Apr 5, 10 2:55 AM
I'm replaying, its a great game. I am stuck on the level where Durango smashes the stalls and you must rebuild. I have bulldozed them all and rebuilt - got to almost the end of this with message "replace luxury toilets" - I did so - but now get the original message "Durange has smashed all the stalls, you must remove and replace"

I've redone it 3 times and game will not advance.

Welcome to Circus Empire forum

[Post New]by RBarr1955 on Apr 30, 10 3:05 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Circus Empire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Circus Empire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I cancelled my subscription until I can get this issue resolved. I purchased Circus Empire but it won't even load up for me to play it. I need a credit on this game but when you try to fill out the form for technical issues all it says is search for answer but my answer is not there. I am never home when the Live Chat is available. So please let me know what to do.

Thank You

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 30, 10 3:17 PM
Welcome to the pond RBarr1955!

I'm sorry to that you are having trouble loading your game. You may want to try some updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. The good thing is, almost all of these updates are free! Here is a link to our help article more information. Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by RBarr1955 on Apr 30, 10 4:15 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Welcome to the pond RBarr1955!

I'm sorry to that you are having trouble loading your game. You may want to try some updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. The good thing is, almost all of these updates are free! Here is a link to our help article more information. <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>.

You can contact <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home">Customer Support</a> by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=192">Live Chat</a> Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

I'm going to try this again. My game is neither, crashing, freezing or blank. It won't load AT ALL. As I said before I am not home to talk to live chat during the day. I work. There should be a way to email customer service. That's what I need to know how to do. Otherwise, this account will stay closed.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Princess Leila / Last task Orient PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by GILEAN on May 4, 10 3:22 AM
This is a great game BUT its too slow and sometimes the goals are badly phrased and unclear.

We could do with some help here - the letter re CHAOTIC FACES has the same problem.

[Post New]by Lapoopy on Oct 24, 10 6:52 PM
I'm having the same problems like everyone else , my game will NOT EVEN start! I have upgraded and downloaded everything i came over at the suggestions but nothing happend!
This is some real **** , i bought a game yesterday (hotel giant) and a new one today (circus empire) and none of them will work! They cant be keep selling games that does not work! Plain stupidity!! I filed out the forms to try to get a refund but ya'll ain't even trying to help! So just give me a refund on both of my games!

[Post New]by LadyApathy on Nov 11, 10 1:22 AM
Lapoopy wrote:I'm having the same problems like everyone else , my game will NOT EVEN start! I have upgraded and downloaded everything i came over at the suggestions but nothing happend!
This is some real **** , i bought a game yesterday (hotel giant) and a new one today (circus empire) and none of them will work! They cant be keep selling games that does not work! Plain stupidity!! I filed out the forms to try to get a refund but ya'll ain't even trying to help! So just give me a refund on both of my games!

I had this problem with circus empire, not hotel giant though.
To rectify, righ click the icon to change the properties of the game to 'run in normal window' then go to Computer, program files, circus empire, setup - run the application and a window will appear where you can change the screen resolution, this may help, I did both at the same time so aren't sure which one did the trick! Hope this works for you

[Post New]by CMayes on Nov 15, 10 5:02 PM
I am having the same problem. I bought the game - you can't "free trial" it because it's too large, I'm guessing - and now the game will not run. Does nothing. I've had problems, in the past month with a couple of other games that I did everything that customer support asked me too including running the cleanup12 batch file and nothing worked so they did eventually, after around 5 hours of support (cost of support HAD to be more $$ than the games!) did give me credit for.

Before I contact customer support about this game I have 1) uninstalled Circus Empire 2) ran the cleanup12 batch file 3) and NOT going to update my video, abobe, flash or anything else because I JUST did all of that for the other games 3) am now reinstalling. 4) I am going to try the tip about right-click - run in window - go to setup.

If it continues not to play I will ask for a credit. I should have read the forum first before buying. WHEN will I learn?

NOPE didn't work. Doesn't run. Asking for credit. There is no setup that I can see for the game. I try to click the game and I get the whole "you can't do this because another game is running"....Might be that the manual says XP as the latest version and I have Windows 7 but if the game won't run on my OS then I should have been given a warning. I didn't.

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 5:09:54 PM PST

[Post New]by AggieLou on Apr 9, 11 10:29 PM
1. Right-click on the "Circus Empire" game icon.
2. Choose "Open file location."
3. Double-click "setup.exe."
4. A new window will appear. Click the drop-down menu next to "Resolution: " and choose a new resolution.
5. Click "Save and Exit."

[Post New]by sumdood41 on Aug 6, 11 3:42 AM
how do I rotate buildings?

[Post New]by 11jc01 on Feb 18, 12 7:47 AM
does circus empire work on windows 7.
i installed it but it won't play.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 18, 12 10:17 AM
11jc01 wrote:does circus empire work on windows 7.
i installed it but it won't play.

Hi 11jc01,

Welcome to the pond!

If you're having troubles running this game on your Windows 7 computer, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team for further assistance. (you can click on this link for more info)

If you'd like to give a few things a try before contacting us, here's the link to a great help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/18/2012 at 10:17:37 AM PST

[Post New]by SPhilcox on Oct 30, 13 9:18 AM
How do you change the place of the Circus? There is 'America, Europe and another place. How do you change it?

circusguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by circusguy on Aug 13, 14 3:11 AM
SPhilcox wrote:How do you change the place of the Circus? There is 'America, Europe and another place. How do you change it?

if you want to get in flrida get all the stars in europe by doing tasks.
then for orient do the same thing but in florida.

circusguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by circusguy on Aug 13, 14 3:13 AM
GILEAN wrote:I'm replaying, its a great game. I am stuck on the level where Durango smashes the stalls and you must rebuild. I have bulldozed them all and rebuilt - got to almost the end of this with message "replace luxury toilets" - I did so - but now get the original message "Durange has smashed all the stalls, you must remove and replace"

I've redone it 3 times and game will not advance.

who is durango anyway
you mean pepe smashed the stalls that's one of the first task's.

Go to: