akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

To Friends of Kae

[Post New]by akge on Apr 25, 18 12:43 AM
Since the CC is now over and the SE will be done in about 10 days and I got my last bunny, I wanted to let you know that you can deleted me if you wish (hopefully after the SE is over). I would like to keep you all however I can understand if you decide to unfriend me. I really appreciate you.

Since the forum will be closing on the 30th, I am thinking of joining Delphi and maybe Pond Friends. I hope to see you there.

Meanwhile, Lets Storm the Castle.

Kae

Re:To Friends of Kae

[Post New]by amberkitty1 on Apr 25, 18 10:32 PM
Hi Kae,

You are one of my friends,I will be keeping you! I haven't been playing much lately (moving) but I gift when I can and I never give up my friends. Please stay as long as you like, you are always welcome. See you in the castle.

Karen/lkitty

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 26, 18 12:10 AM
Hi Kae
I'll be keeping you. Thanks for all your help. I'm already on Delphi and still part of the Consortium. I hope you get in touch when you get there.

Norry

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 26, 18 1:33 PM
Thank you Karen/Kitty and Norry. Norry, I do have inventory, including eggs, I can give to the Consortium. Just let me know and if I have it, I'll send it.

Kae

[Post New]by anglegirlsandy on Apr 26, 18 6:05 PM
Hi Kae,
You are on my friends list and I will Not be deleating you. I have joined the Delphi forum. Hope to see you there.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 27, 18 12:46 AM
akge wrote: Norry, I do have inventory, including eggs, I can give to the Consortium. Just let me know and if I have it, I'll send it.

Kae

In that case you need to join us on Delphi so we can stay in touch. The Consortium is on there and ready to start work. Dot has done a splendid job of explaining who we are and what we do.
I only collect Christmas eggs but I'll need to know what to put on my wish list.

Norry

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 27, 18 1:03 AM
OK. I guess that means I had better make a list of what I have to gift. Sigh.

Kae

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 27, 18 2:18 AM
Kae I've sent you a PM

Patroche
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Apr 27, 18 9:21 AM
Hi Kae,

You are on my friends list and I won't be deleting you. I keep my friends and you can stay as long as you like.

Angel_Pat on MC and
MCAngelPat on Delphi

Pat

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 28, 18 1:02 AM
I just joined Delphi. It may take some getting use to. Hope to see you there.

Kae

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 29, 18 1:15 AM
I'm going out as a minnow!! Must better than a guppy!

Kae

Go to: