LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Waterfall, Cave entrance and Jungle help

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 6, 08 4:43 AM
You place all the matching items in the scene and put the arrow sign on the signpost. Then you have to press the little red buttons on what looks like some kind of bulletin board in the right sequence until they stop blinking. Then the last piece of the tile will appear on that bulletin board.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Nov 6, 08 4:59 PM
I"m stuck on this page too! I got the piece of the tile and put in in the middle section on the waterfall page, but nothing has happened! the trees aren't moving! the only thing I need is the piece to the challice?? what do you do with the thing that looks like a pot lid??? I did the red blinking dots, got them all done, I did the arrow signs.. I put the diamond on the holder and it made the circle on the cave door turn green, and obviously the completed challice goes in the box, but I can't get the challice!!! help!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 6, 08 7:00 PM
The thing that looks like a pot lid goes beside the silver round thing that is the same color silver. It's in the center upper part on the scene. When you place all the matching items the palm leaves will move so you can use the hammer to get the last piece of the chalice.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Nov 7, 08 4:18 PM
okay! I got it! I am beginning to see that the cursor must be in the exact right spot for it to work. now I am trying to get the mouse through the maze... It seems impossible with only 6 pieces of cheese.. is there more cheese we can get somewhere or is it just a matter of placing the pieces in a certain area???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 08 4:22 PM
Mouse maze
Don’t click on the pieces of cheese. Click on the place in the maze where you want the cheese to go. Each piece of cheese must be in the straight line of sight of the mouse or it will go back to the beginning of the maze and you will need to reset the maze.

The first piece goes straight in the line of sight of the mouse in the first passage on the far left just at the place where that passage can turn right.

The second piece goes straight to the right of the first piece in the middle of the passage that turns down. These first two pieces of cheese are pretty close together.

The third piece goes straight down at the bottom of that passage.

The forth piece goes straight to the right all the way as far to the right as you can put it. This passage will then turn up and go almost all the way to the top.

The fifth piece goes straight above all the way as far as you can go toward the top. It will not be at the top of the maze but almost.

The sixth piece goes straight to the right and all the way against the right wall of the maze.

The seventh piece goes straight down in the passage right next to the exit.

Edited on 11/07/2008 at 4:23:21 PM PST

Go to: