luzifera
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Sad about the closing of the BF-BW2-Forum ;(

[Post New]by luzifera on Apr 25, 18 2:02 AM
is it really necessary to close it?

is there a chance that BigFish might Change this decision?

this Forum is an important part of this game ........... and I love to look for the requests etc. a lot
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE think about it once more

Re:Sad about the closing of the BF-BW2-Forum ;(

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 25, 18 8:59 AM
Big Fish is closing all their forums and their private messaging system, not just the BW2 forum.

They will keep them as an archive.

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 11:37:09 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 25, 18 9:51 AM
Hi there,

luzifera I appreciate you taking a moment to reach out after the recently announced decision to disable posts and PMs here in our forums.

The decision to disable posts and PMs was a difficult one to reach, and was not reached without thorough investigation of all of the options available to us to preserve the forum and the content within.

As has been touched on in the announcement, the software that powers the forums is fragile and quite old. It is for these reasons that there is no option available to us to update the software.

All of the feedback and suggestions being provided by our users will continue to be shared with the appropriate parties, and I will will certainly add yours to it.

On a separate note, erika_kramer1 thank you for all of your contributions to the community here in the BW2 forum. Your help and expertise has been invaluable!

Please feel free to reach out to any one of the moderators if you have further questions or concerns.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 9:55:29 AM PST

ElsaStar96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by ElsaStar96 on Apr 26, 18 5:14 AM
I too am very sad about the closure of the forum, it has certainly been a well of knowledge for all the players...on that note it is great that all the information provided will remain for the future. I would like to thank everyone for their input on questlines and such, all of which has helped me tremendously to progress through this game and also thanks to everyone for their friendship throughout...I will miss coming here on a daily basis to see what everyone has been up to, helping other players and generally having fun here. Thanks to Erika for your contributions and invaluable support to us players. I guess I will see you all amongst the other forums still available! Take care guys and gals...happy bushwhacking to all! xxxx

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 27, 18 12:51 PM

As a BF member since 2008 this saddens me very much. I have relied on these forums very much over the years. It was a great community full of people sharing and helping.

Go to: