eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

NEW FORUM FOR GUMMY DROP AFFICIONADOS!

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 25, 18 5:56 AM
Hi folks!

I saw that you were trying to find new ways to communicate with each other, and created a Delphi forum for you! Other BFG forums, like Midnight Castle and Sir Match-A-Lot, have already created a new home there!

Here's the URL:

http://www.delphiforums.com/GummyDrop

I will not be participating (still playing the game, though), so you have to take it from here. It's very easy to use. Just create an account and you are good to go. If you don't want to use your real email, just use one of those 10-minute mails you can find by googling.

If after a week or so I see that there are no participants, I wiil close it. I hope however, that you will find a new home there (if you have not done so already-I didn't have time to read all the posts)!

Cheers,
eli

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 10:01:55 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:NEW FORUM FOR GUMMY DROP AFFICIONADOS!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 25, 18 10:01 AM
Hello eli173,

Thank you for creating a new community where Gummy Drop! can move to after the Big Fish Games forums close. While we cannot endorse one new community over the other, the Moderation Team wants to make the transition as smooth as possible. I've gone ahead and stickied this thread to make it easier for other players to find.

If other new Gummy Drop! communities are created, a member of the Moderation Team will create a stickied thread listing all of the communities. If you have created a community and would like a link to it to be stickied, please PM me or another moderator by 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time on April 29, 2018.

Have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: