judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by judith12 on Apr 25, 18 9:57 AM
Will there be a Walkthrough for this game? Please don't tell me that you are cancelling Walkthroughs also.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 25, 18 11:14 AM
There will only be a walkthrough with the SE if the game came first out as a Collectors Edition. This game is only sold as a Standard Edition.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 25, 18 11:33 AM
This is available as a CE - it came out on the 27th of March. So a walkthrough may be available shortly.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 25, 18 11:37 AM
Ooops... sorry, you are right, bobhillman. I didn't think it was, because usually you see the link to the CE on the game's main page. And it's not there for this game.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 25, 18 1:43 PM
judith12 wrote:Will there be a Walkthrough for this game? Please don't tell me that you are cancelling Walkthroughs also.

To answer your question, BF "claims" the walkthrough link (step by step" will still be available, but I have my doubts lately. Hope that's what you were referring to?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 25, 18 2:08 PM
Hi judith12

Thanks for checking in, at this time the moderation team does not have any information about if or when a walkthrough will be provided for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies.

Our ability to offer walkthroughs is subject to a number of factors, sometimes including as Valdy mentioned, if a Collector's Edition is available.

The walkthroughs are separate to our forums, and will not be impacted by the impending changes here in the forum. Walkthroughs will continue to be added to the site as they become available.

Please feel free to reach out to any member of the moderation team if there are further questions that we can help with.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 2:09:20 PM PST

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by judith12 on Apr 25, 18 2:23 PM
pennmom36 wrote:
judith12 wrote:Will there be a Walkthrough for this game? Please don't tell me that you are cancelling Walkthroughs also.

To answer your question, BF "claims" the walkthrough link (step by step" will still be available, but I have my doubts lately. Hope that's what you were referring to?

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Apr 25, 18 2:27 PM
That's exactly what I'm referring to Pennmom36. I am worried that eventually everything will be gone. In a year from now will we still have access to our old games that we paid for. will BF still be here or will it just be a memory.

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Apr 25, 18 4:30 PM
Good question about walkthroughs disappearing....as well as our purchased games, too. There is not even a mention of the CE of this game on the game page as there usually is when a SE is released that has a CE. Why is that? That should be indicated as it always has been. Is this the beginning of the end ? Something isn't right here...at all. We were told there would not be a discontinuation of walkthroughs...and here we are without one...as well as no indication that there is a CE for this. Is that so those who forgot they have purchased this in a CE will make the mistake of buying this as a SE? Makes me wonder. How about you? What we are being told and what is happening are 2 different things. Isn't that obvious?

If you look in the thread for "Game not advertised as also a CE", you will clearly see that 2 already made a mistake and bought the game thinking it was only a SE. Not only that, others have been confused about it being just a SE, too...myself included. It wasn't until I began to do the demo, that I realized I had done it before in a CE.

What kind of game is BF playing on everyone?

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 9:59:32 PM PST

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Apr 25, 18 7:19 PM
A lot of SE games don't have a walkthroughs. Usually they are better because you have to think to play them. You can always go online look up walkthrough for such and such game and get one with a video step by step. These are great when needing help and I have never failed to find one yet. Of course after the 30th nobody will be able to tell you this.

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Apr 26, 18 1:14 PM
whats happening on the 30th?

Go to: