Game not advertised as also a collection

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Apr 25, 18 3:45 PM
FYI. This game I had already purchased in the past as a Collector Edition. Not advertised as such. Luckily I used one of my freebies to download this edition. Looked vaguely familiar but thought it was just similar.

mabelina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Game not advertised as also a collection

[Post New]by mabelina on Apr 25, 18 6:35 PM
i did the same, also used one of my freebies. fool me once thats it

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Apr 25, 18 6:42 PM
Mabelina and simplicity19,

BF will issue a credit for you if you have made an unintended purchase. Just send them a message through customer support.

I was confused, too, thinking this was a regular SE game.

HTH,
Acudrey

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Apr 25, 18 10:05 PM
Many have been confused about this, myself included. I thought it was just a regular SE until I began the demo and recognized I had done it before in a CE. This should have been indicated as being available in a CE as they always have been when a SE is released. This is just another issue we are being dealt by BF....very inconsiderate.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 26, 18 10:45 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and apologise for any confusion this error has caused.

The page for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies has been updated with the link back to the Collector's Edition.

Mabelina and simplicity19, if you haven't done so already, please do reach out to our Customer Support team. As Audreyfavre noted, our team will be happy to help get this taken care of for you.

Please feel free to reach out to the moderation team if there are further questions or concerns

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 10:45:43 AM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 26, 18 8:46 PM
It would be very helpful if there was a pop-up when you go to buy any SE in your cart. If you've already bought a game, BFG has a pop-up that says you've already purchased that game. They should do the same thing if you've already bought the CE and you try to buy the SE. Over the years, I have bought at least six or seven SE's (maybe more), not realizing that I had already bought the CE. It's really irritating.

Go to: