I'm stuck on 39, too.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Level 39 - help

[Post New]by cleep100 on Aug 9, 12 11:44 PM
I found this at another website:

Level 39 - Goals: Own 5 stone walled Palaces, own 5 Farms, rental income of £250,000, neighborhood happiness of +80
Build a quarry.
Buy and demolish a cob.
Build and sell a mansion.
Buy a house(cob, tudor or cottage) and demolish it.
Build and sell a palace.
In the course of this level you should buy and demolish 10 houses, but only cheaper ones such as cobs, cottages or tudors.
Build three palaces.
Train six workers.
Build 2 palaces.
Build a stone mason.
Begin to upgrade palaces and add stone walls to them.
Build four crop farms.
Add stone walls to crop farms.
Train six workers.
Upgrade all 5 palaces to 3 stars.
Demolish the quarry.
Build a fifth crop farm.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 7, 13 8:36 AM
What people may not realise is that a blacksmith doubles the build speed.

I built and sold a palace first (having used my money on more materials), then built utilities in order - blacksmith (happiness-neutral: doesn't need to be demolished), quarry, workshop, (first palace of 5 for income,) stone mason.
The workshop can be demolished as soon as you have a suitable number of workers. I demolished the quarry quite late on once I'd stocked up on materials and the stone mason once all 5 palaces and farms had walls (+5 happiness per wall).

Edited on 01/07/2013 at 8:39:41 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 8, 13 3:26 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:What people may not realise is that a blacksmith doubles the build speed.

I built and sold a palace first (having used my money on more materials), then built utilities in order - blacksmith (happiness-neutral: doesn't need to be demolished), quarry, workshop, (first palace of 5 for income,) stone mason.
The workshop can be demolished as soon as you have a suitable number of workers. I demolished the quarry quite late on once I'd stocked up on materials and the stone mason once all 5 palaces and farms had walls (+5 happiness per wall).

Yes, I totally agree. This is precisely my strategy also. Always build a palace and sell it first, accept the first offer. You need the . Train as many workers as possible at half the cost, get rid of the utilities you don't need anymore, having bought as many materials half cost and build, build, build!

I love this game!

Go to: