Bonus missing stone apple & gold crown

[Post New]by frick101 on Apr 26, 18 6:47 AM
In the Patio Bonus Game: I have pegasus and used but the stone apple and gold crown is not where they belong. Game, using hints also thinks they have been found BUT..... Stuck at this point, no apple, no key. Nothing left to do. Help!

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 6:41:11 AM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Bonus missing stone apple & gold crown

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 28, 18 10:24 AM
frick101 wrote:In the Patio Bonus Game: I have pegasus and used but the stone apple and gold crown is not where they belong. Game, using hints also thinks they have been found BUT..... Stuck at this point, no apple, no key. Nothing left to do. Help!

Ack! That is a hard one. Hope you are not glitching. I found the stone apple on the a round door handle, It is really easy to miss. It is half covered by the Hint button on the bottom right part of the screen. Maybe try looking again and see if you can pick it up? Then the apple goes on the statue's hand. The one next to the deer.

Can't remember exactly where the crown was other than it was stuck like a wedge on the left side of a door.

I really hope this helps you!

Good luck!

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 10:24:21 AM PST

Re:Bonus missing stone apple & gold crown

[Post New]by frick101 on Apr 30, 18 4:35 AM
Thanks but the door is already open. Won't let me do anything else. Oh Well......

Go to: