jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Golden moose

[Post New]by jforever on Apr 26, 18 2:39 PM
Has anyone gotten the golden moose??? I've been stuck at 18 (out of 36) for months, it seems!! Getting double 6s seems to be out of my league!!!

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 2:40:53 PM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Golden moose

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 26, 18 2:47 PM
Hi, I have the moose but it took a really long time to get him.Keep going you will get there. Good luck

This forum will be ‘read only’ from 30th April & many players have already departed to new forums.
On the first page of the forum there is a locked thread:
External Links to New Communities Listed Here. On there you will find options of other places to go,I like many others have moved to Delphi Forums & you are very welcome to join us.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 26, 18 3:35 PM
I got the Moose .... but only after I decided to no longer think about those double sixs..... strange thing those..... they seemed to fall quite regularly for the character against whom I was playing ...... Me? .... hmmm, I got a few that didn't count because they were upside down .... (1's up instead of 6's) ...... sigh.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 26, 18 6:57 PM
Yes a lot of us have the moose. You just need to keep trying and some day he will be yours too. Come join us on the new forum as listed .

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 28, 18 7:36 AM
I just kept rolling the dice regularly. Eventually, I got enough double sixes to win him. That's pretty much what everyone else has said, too.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 28, 18 7:43 AM
Getting a double six from the Dice Table is likened to birthdays ....... you celebrate them, but you don't count them.

But, they still add up over time.

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 8:24:59 AM PST

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 28, 18 9:50 AM
Got the golden moose, but it was really, really hard - long after I got the frog queen for beating the dragon

Good luck!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Apr 30, 18 8:20 AM
Thank you, friends!!! I will keep on rolling!!!!!

Go to: