Anyone not have enough tokens to buy all the items?

[Post New]by clubberella1 on Apr 26, 18 3:59 PM
I'm confused. I've gotten 2593/2020 Anniversary points, I've been doing the daily quests every day, and I've completed all of the Achievements...except for the Buy Every Item one, because there has been no way for me to get enough tokens to do so. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have two more items left to buy (not including the 59 token gold course piece) and I only have 11 tokens left in my inventory. I have always been able to buy not just the items, but the god course piece and grab bags/satchels as well as long as I did the daily quests/finished the achievements/got adequate points.

Naniwa_man
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Naniwa_man on Apr 27, 18 5:50 AM
clubberella1 wrote:I'm confused. I've gotten 2593/2020 Anniversary points, I've been doing the daily quests every day, and I've completed all of the Achievements...except for the Buy Every Item one, because there has been no way for me to get enough tokens to do so. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have two more items left to buy (not including the 59 token gold course piece) and I only have 11 tokens left in my inventory. I have always been able to buy not just the items, but the god course piece and grab bags/satchels as well as long as I did the daily quests/finished the achievements/got adequate points.

clubberella1,

I also have had a hard time to get all the anniversary items this time for SIX great years of Bush **** 2!.
My current anniversary points is 3797/2020, whereas I could have just finished collecting the items in time. Now I only have 11 anniversary Tokens at hand; never exchanged them with Anniversary Snack bags, Large Anniversarys nor Quester's Satchels.

You may have several hours left to complete.
Try to get by using as many energy packs available.

Believe you could do this.

Re:Anyone not have enough tokens to buy all the items?

[Post New]by rcriswell7 on Apr 27, 18 8:56 AM
I've tried to post a comment on this several times and it won't let me.
What's up?

[Post New]by rcriswell7 on Apr 27, 18 9:34 AM
Unbelievable!!
I feel like I'm on Facebook with all the censors.

Still not able to post the comment about the game...

ridiculous

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 27, 18 9:48 AM
clubberella1 wrote:I'm confused. I've gotten 2593/2020 Anniversary points, I've been doing the daily quests every day, and I've completed all of the Achievements...except for the Buy Every Item one, because there has been no way for me to get enough tokens to do so. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have two more items left to buy (not including the 59 token gold course piece) and I only have 11 tokens left in my inventory. I have always been able to buy not just the items, but the god course piece and grab bags/satchels as well as long as I did the daily quests/finished the achievements/got adequate points.

The quests are always only bonus tokens.

Tokens are earned mainly from the turn-in stations. You always want to complete as many turn-ins as you possibly can, which means trying to get as many event item drops as you can.

That means playing at least once a day for 10 days of the event, if not twice day and all 14 days of the event, and spending lots of energy and mana whacking the bushes.

That said, if we ever do run the event again, we'll consider making some changes.

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 9:50:26 AM PST

[Post New]by clubberella1 on Apr 27, 18 10:47 AM
erika_kramer1 wrote:

The quests are always only bonus tokens.

Tokens are earned mainly from the turn-in stations. You always want to complete as many turn-ins as you possibly can, which means trying to get as many event item drops as you can.

That means playing at least once a day for 10 days of the event, if not twice day and all 14 days of the event, and spending lots of energy and mana whacking the bushes.

That said, if we ever do run the event again, we'll consider making some changes.

Thanks for looking into it. I understand about playing often and doing turn ins; I generally do play twice a day. I'm maxed out at level 400. I use my daily bonus packs, and buy fruit baskets with gems and on Amicus Isle, and turn stuff in for rewards, and grow energy crops. I also have a pet that is maxed out that gives an event item drop bonus armed. But I don't think I have ever played an event where I had to use expensive Bush Bucks bonus packs to meet the token goal as long as I played consistently and got the bonus achievement. I ended up getting enough tokens and ended at 3130/2020, but I don't see how it could have happened without the Bushbucks this time, and that doesn't seem very cool.

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 10:48:43 AM PST

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 27, 18 12:46 PM
I play pretty much all day and this is the first event I have had trouble with items for turn ins. I had 80% for event items (rune, pet, trinket and vip event boost) and still was not getting very many turn in items. I completed all the achievements and was able to purchase all items including the golf piece.
I am waiting for an answer for a ticket a put in to find out why. The first response said I only had 20% for event items, which was incorrect.
Events are one of my favorite things about this game. This one was the first one that was disappointing.

Go to: