waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

AGAIN

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Apr 26, 18 4:00 PM
It was only a matter of time after BFG shut down our many threads that kept us a "home".
Now they are telling us...send your money but don't expect anything other than games in return.
Way to go BFG!
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 4:29:34 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:AGAIN

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 26, 18 4:34 PM
Hello waVcraZd,

Thank you so much for supporting Big Fish Games. Thank you for your contributions to the community in the forums. Words cannot express how fortunate I feel to have been a part of this gathering of players; in the face of the forums' closure, I absolutely understand any disappointment or frustration.

I feel that I can speak for the Moderation Team when I say that we have loved assisting and getting to know you all. We will miss this community deeply, and we are grateful for the grace we've been shown after the announcement about the forums closing.

Although our time together is short, we do ask that players follow our Forum Rules. Specifically:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

We want players of all ages and walks of life to feel comfortable here until the forums close. After April 30, 2018, the forums will be archived, and its content will remain viewable to visitors. We thank you for your help with this.

I want to add that decision to close the forums was not made lightly. The Moderation Team strives to provide the best possible experience to our players, and after exploring numerous alternatives, Big Fish Games realized we were unable to sustain this going forward.

Since the Moderation Team will no longer be available to troubleshoot, some players will receive an offer to have their games replace when they right to our Technical Support Team. We recommend that players take a look at the Big Fish Games Help pages, too. Our Support Team will be happy to pass reports of a glitch along to the developers, too.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 4:34:46 PM PST

rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by rayhnee on Apr 26, 18 5:15 PM
Sooooo .... no more friendly help from other players? No more ability to post tech problems? Never thought I'd see the day when BFG goes from being a friendly helpful community to we-just-want-your-money-who-cares-if-the-game-works-or-you-get-stuck.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 26, 18 5:34 PM
Hello rayhnee,

Thank you for reaching out. The announcement below contains more information about the forums closing.

An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums - April 26, 2018

On April 30, 2018, the ability to post to or send private messages through the forums will be turned off. That does mean that players won't be able to discuss technical issues here. Our Technical Support Team will remain available, and our walkthroughs will provide gameplay guidance.

Other players are also creating new communities to which people can migrate.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if there are remaining concerns. We're happy to talk.

bfgBeruna

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Apr 26, 18 10:25 PM
to the BFG moderators,
yes, it is a huge disappointment that this forum will be shutting down in a few days. It has been a great help to those of us who have needed assistance. I do find it difficult to believe that there is no way for BFG to upgrade this part of their site, however, I am not a computer expert so I have no idea what is involved.

When I think of the number of years I have been a member, there's been very few times when I (personally) have had any problems with games playing properly. It must be a very large and daunting task to maintain a site where there's so many different computer systems out there - throughout the world. I will maintain my membership and hope that as time passes, i will still be able to d/l new games.

I, for one, I guess, have been lucky in that with every computer & operating system I've had over the years since I've been a member of BFG, I have not run into any major clashes with playing games I have downloaded from here. I certainly hope that BFG continues to bring us new games all the time - my favorite is HOPA games - and I always look forward to Thursdays and Saturdays for the new CE HOPA games (and sometimes Tuesdays !). There are no other sites out there, that I have found, that offer what BFG does.

Thanks again for all the help you folks have provided. Onwards & upwards as the saying goes. Perhaps in the future we will all meet again.

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Apr 27, 18 10:39 AM
I 2. To the wonderful moderators that have help me personally over many years, (this is my second subscription in the pond) Thank-you. I've experienced several game glitches and have had the pleasure of extended communications with the "fishes behind the scenes", and through their continued help and suggestions and sometimes refunds they were and WILL STILL BE the reason I'll remain a member of the pond.
I had noticed that the respect that used to be shared by members seemed to change. Personally I'm very sorry to see the forum disappear but maybe its disappearance with help some people learn that solving troubles together beats the heck out of unanswered question
To all the fishes that have help me find answers, Thank-you again. It has been a pleasure to swim with you.

Go to: