Dobiesrus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Please Wait

[Post New]by Dobiesrus on Apr 26, 18 9:11 PM
Is anyone else experiencing long “please wait” in Friends’ Spring Room 2? Sometimes it’s 30 seconds, sometimes much longer. Any idea why this is happening?

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Please Wait

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 27, 18 2:07 AM
Yes this was happening to me yesterday.I was charging through the Spring Rooms as fast as I could so I thought it best to complete 2 or 3 Rooms then exit collect a few morphing eggs,then repeat.That seemed to work for me.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 27, 18 5:36 AM
Try switching your Spring Room to Room 1 for an hour while you do friends' rooms.

Dobiesrus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dobiesrus on Apr 27, 18 6:00 AM
I’ll try both suggestions tonight. Thanks! I never had that happen before. Wonder why now?

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Apr 27, 18 6:20 AM
Happens all the time to me; I was blaming it on my horrible internet connection at home. But, it was particularly bad last night, and I was on my reliable "travel" internet connection, so it was probably the BFG servers getting jammed up. We're all probably trying to get in the last few spring HOSs while we can, LOL.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 27, 18 7:09 AM
I couldn't get into the Castle at all yesterday from 11: AM until late in the evening. Couldn't get into the forum either. Just never loaded.
It's ok this morning (knocking on wood!) …… so far …… we'll see ……

Dobiesrus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dobiesrus on Apr 27, 18 7:14 AM
I remembered I didn’t finish all the rooms last night because I got so frustrated with all the waits so I went back a little while ago to do the rest. The very first one had a 2 minute wait so I changed to Spring Room 1. Still had waits. Then I completely closed the game, flicking it off the home screen and restarted. Still waits. I only have 30 friends so I can gift quickly, but this adds a lot of time to complete just this number. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for those who have many more friends than I. I’d certainly appreciate a moderator’s input at this point.

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 7:16:52 AM PST

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 27, 18 7:47 AM
does anyone remember experiencing the same sort of ticks and quirks when XP was shutting down from micro-softs support..

and.... when a social site I was member of migrated from one server to another .. when on the site during the migration.. we experienced the same sort of ticks and quirks..

another and is .. most of us share the same friends..we are going in & out of the same rooms especially during EVENTS ..isn't mc on 1 specific server.

only time I know it's the internet internets fault is because of the weather.. or our government is fighting with rouge cyber hackers.. and of course because our military satellites are on alerts.. for testing etc etc ..

so I personally think..

Dobiesrus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dobiesrus on Apr 27, 18 8:16 PM
Things are much better this evening. The waits aren’t lasting nealy as long, sometimes no wait at all. Fingers crossed it was temporary.

Gripes, I’m still mad at Microsoft for abandoning XP for Windows version whatever. I have the latest update on my laptop and it’s not nearly as user friendly IMHO. I still use XP on my desktop (unconnected to the Internet) as I have a couple of programs and games that won’t work on Windows 7 and above. If it ain’t broke why do they insist on fixin’ it?

Go to: