Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 27, 18 5:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 9:37:39 AM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition here.

[Post New]by pita1234 on Apr 27, 18 5:37 AM
Shuts down before actual game starts. I have new computer and Windows 10.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Apr 27, 18 5:45 AM
Cannot turn off custom cursor in options. The paint brush following me around is driving me nuts

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 27, 18 7:12 AM
romany09 wrote:Cannot turn off custom cursor in options. The paint brush following me around is driving me nuts

it's driving me nutz too!

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Apr 27, 18 8:53 AM
Only plays in windowed form. Running Win10 with all updates and current drivers. Don't care for the gameplay, either.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 18 9:37 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 18 9:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your reports of issues found while playing Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition. It sounds like there are two issues being reported, one with the custom cursor and one with the game seeming to not start properly or crash upon start. I'd like to provide some suggestions for both, which may help quickly resolve the issue. I'll also provide our steps to contact our Support Team, who can provide further assistance with your purchase.

pennmom36 and romany09, I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble disabling the custom cursor in the options menu. If clicking the option doesn't change it, it may help to click around that location to see if that will help. It may also help to check the resolution of the computer or change it to see if that helps with being able to select the custom cursor option. For further help on changing your resolution, the following page can help:

Screen Resolution

pita1234 and LadyLark, it sounds like there are some issues while playing Windows 10. In this case, I recommend seeing if the following operating system specific steps can help with resolving these issues:

Windows 10

Players who play on Windows 10 have reported that sometimes crashes can be resolved by switching the screen resolution of the computer before starting the game. After the game starts successfully, players are able to switch their resolution back to their preferred value. Those steps are available above, and I recommend just changing the value to a different one than the one you have currently and trying the game to see if that can help with crashing before the game starts. This may also help with the game only running in Windowed Mode by giving the game a different resolution to try in full screen mode.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a description of the issue being seen, as well as what steps have been tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: