cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Return to Ravenhearst - crowbar

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 1, 10 6:48 AM
Have you tried getting help in the Return to Ravenhurst forum? To get there, click the All Game Forums tab at the top, then navigate to Return to Ravenhurst. There are lots of posts there from people that needed and got help. I also think there is a link to a walk-through if you get really stuck.
Good Luck.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 1, 10 6:56 AM
Hi nodona--you will have already gotten and used the crowbar ages ago, when you first entered the house. You used it to pry up the loose floorboard on the porch to get the eyeball that you used on the kitchen door. Where are you stuck?

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Aug 2, 10 6:18 PM
Hi Textrekkie: I thought I need it to open the front doors,??? but while I have you how do I get the pot holder??? I know it is somewhere on the table in the Gingerbread House but WHERE??? and I also have left in my inventory a telescope, I can't figure this 1 out.I have been in Charles soul chamber, I feel that I have missed something???
Thank you

Edited on 08/02/2010 at 6:26:10 PM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 6, 10 3:41 AM
Hi fishies,

Just a quick head's up that I'm going to pop this thread over into the Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ thread.

For those of you that have not read nodona's latest post, you can find it here :

I wish to thank everybody that helped me with this games. It is a fantasic games I thoughly enjoyed playing it but without everybodys help I would have never figuered it out
Thank you all very much
Nodona

This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: