Thank you mods and goodbye

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Apr 27, 18 7:20 AM
I would like to thank all the mods. You have done an exceptional job managing the forum. Always helpful, always patient and always professional. Keeping the fishies playing nice and deleting unwanted spammers. The forums were one of the best things about Big Fish game site but alas things change and as is our nature we either embrace it or fight it. I see no point in the latter as the decision has been made. I will be forever grateful for the experience and will sadly miss the helpful hints, tips and tricks and all I have learned here from the mods and from fellow GD players. I will certainly miss all the lively conversations, the fun banter and the opportunity to be helpful as well as be helped in all aspects of the game. So thank you all and happy swimming in whatever pond you may discover in the future. Goodbye.

Best regards
Glitter

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:Thank you mods and goodbye

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 27, 18 7:26 AM
I would like to second everything Glitter said above. It's been a blast while we had the forum and a pleasure to participate and try to help struggling players and newbies. I have enjoyed it all. Wishing everyone a fun time continuing to play gummy drop in the future.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 27, 18 8:13 AM
Thanks to all the mods and the forum admin too. I hope that you aren’t getting laid off. I suspect that the customer support team will get a lot more traffic starting in May.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 27, 18 9:12 AM
I just wanted to add my thanks to those stated above. The 'cut and paste' bits in the responses wore a bit thin, but I accept that the mods were working to instruction. The sections outside the cut and paste were informative and helpful.

[Post New]by EvilQueen2 on Apr 27, 18 9:50 AM
Adding my thanks and appreciation to the mods also. I'm sorry to see the forum go away. Not sure what brought this on but wish all of you the best. It was great to ask fellow game players for help when it wasn't a technical issue.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 27, 18 11:05 AM
These forums are the only type of social media I have ever done and that is because the mods have always maintained a respectful welcoming environment for all so thank you for that, also thank you for all of the game help, technical help and for advocating for the players with the suits in charge. I'm hoping that somewhere down the line BF will have forums again, especially for the new ftp's that will be coming out in the future. Happy Gaming and good luck to all.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 27, 18 11:29 AM
Absolutely agree with the earlier comments. Many thanks to helpful mods over the past 4 years, May you all swim on incalm seas.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 27, 18 3:10 PM
Thanks to the mods. You did a very good job here. Have been in this forum for many years and always got help when I needed some. Wishing you all good luck whatever you do in the future.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 18 5:11 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. Know that it was a joy and pleasure to moderate for what I consider one of the more kind places on the Internet, and I've been at a lot of forums and sites in my life.

In case I don't say goodbye before our forums are closed, be kind to yourselves and pleasant journey wherever that may be. I hope everyone keeps the spirit of the community they've helped create and that everyone also remains respectful and friendly in whatever communities they end up being a part of in the future. Happy gaming to all!

bfgIlinalta

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 28, 18 1:47 PM
Hi Everyone!

My esteemed colleague bfgIlinalta has already thanked you for your kind words, but I want to add my voice to his. Being a moderator has been a dream of a job. This is an active, vibrant community of wonderful people. I wish every one of you joy and happiness in the days to come. Thank you so, so much for allowing the Moderation Team to join in the Gummy Drop! discussions and to get to know you.

bfgBeruna

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 28, 18 6:22 PM
I am very unaware of the behind the scenes workings of a game company and have never been on another forum. Many thanks to the mods for what you have done here and hoping that in the end this is a good change for you guys. All the best...

Go to: