senji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

cannot play game

[Post New]by senji on Aug 1, 10 8:45 AM
has anyone had a problem playing the game. i keep getting the game has stopped working, the a box comes up and syas its a windows problem, then it says to check up on windows updates

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 8:46:10 AM PST

Re:cannot play game

[Post New]by jjosee on Aug 1, 10 1:05 PM
Same here !

[Post New]by doubleR1 on Aug 1, 10 1:17 PM
I had a problem with the game dropping off and not saving my progress!! I had to start at the beginning everytime it happened! I solved the problem by going into the
control panel and uninstalling and then reinstalling. Very cool, awsome game!!

Re:opening safe

[Post New]by ranmoor33 on Aug 1, 10 2:13 PM
tried all ways to open the safe but cant 4 clockwise 1 anti 7 clockwise and 2anti clockwise can anyone help or is there something wrong with the game ? thanks

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:opening safe

[Post New]by Halotop on Aug 1, 10 4:14 PM
ranmoor33 wrote:tried all ways to open the safe but cant 4 clockwise 1 anti 7 clockwise and 2anti clockwise can anyone help or is there something wrong with the game ? thanks

another thread excplained.. there is an error.. you have to do the first COUNTERCLOCKWISE..and the following numbers as explained... worked for me

senji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by senji on Aug 1, 10 5:50 PM
i wanna play it so bad , i see you guys talking and it sounds so cool help please
i have uninstalled everyway i can, i have cleaned every chache i have went to windows update, nothing there, has anyone have any idea what else to do?????

[Post New]by baglady159 on Aug 1, 10 6:20 PM
I had the same problem twice...the box said that the game had an error and had to close. Then my computer froze and I had to shut it down. I finally trashed the game and reinstalled it and then it worked fine except for being slow to change scenes. Still a fun hour once I was able to play.

[Post New]by Grannyrocks on Aug 1, 10 6:59 PM
I have the same problem. I've started over three times! I'll get a black screen and then windows shuts the game down and says it's looking for a solution to the problem. It seems to be a really good game but I wish I hadn't spent my money on it.

senji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by senji on Aug 2, 10 1:10 AM
oh granny no, you bought it, talk with the techs if they maybe can fix or maybe let you select another game

Go to: