lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

paintbrush cursor

[Post New]by lvd04 on Apr 27, 18 11:18 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the paintbrush cursor? I went into options and turned off custom cursor but nothing changed. I'm finding it really annoying - it takes up too much of the screen.

Re:paintbrush cursor

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Apr 27, 18 1:24 PM
I hated it too. You have a paintbrush and a pointer -Why?? I had no luck in removing it as well. I thought about purchasing the game but doubt it now.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 18 1:36 PM
Hello lvd04 and BearCreekStables,

Thank you for letting us know you've had trouble with the paintbrush cursor. This particular cursor only appears when players are placing colors in a mosaic board. Unfortunately, it appears that disabling the Custom Cursor only disables the pointer's custom cursor and not this paintbrush cursor which also appears during a mosaic puzzle. This paintbrush will appear during a mosaic whether players have set the custom cursor or not.

I'm going to let the teams behind the game know what players have been encountering and what they'd like to have available as an option in regards to this paintbrush cursor during gameplay. Thank you for your time and patience, and if there are further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let a moderator know via private message. We are all happy to listen and help out and will be sure to follow up as soon as we can.

bfgIlinalta

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Apr 27, 18 2:39 PM
bfgllinalta - Thank you! It's always nice to know some is listening. I love the game and would like to purchase it, but not with this paintbrush.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Apr 27, 18 4:32 PM
Another thing I noticed is that you have to let the paintbrush float to the side and only click on a square with the pointer. I tried using the end of the paintbrush to click on a square and it made a error/wrong. Also it is hard to see the numbers around the board as they are faint white especially when they mark their self out.

Yes thanks for listening although in 3 days this will not matter with no forum.

Go to: