Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

BigFish Forums Closing

[Post New]by Judibeth on Apr 27, 18 5:49 PM
I just found out that some of my Wanderland friends had not heard that all Big Fish forums would be closing April 30. Players will not be able to make new postings nor to send PMs after that date. Information already posted will remain as read-only so that newer players can benefit from help already given to others.

Some longtime friends on various sites have tried exchanging-mail addresses. If you are trying to do that through the present PM mailings, note that you will have to list your address with words such as at and dot rather than using the symbol. Your recipient should be able to figure it out.

Some players are moving to other sites to exchange game information. I understand that Pond Friends supports messages about all Big Fish games. Delphi is another site to check. Players of Midnight Castle have set up their own MC site on Delphi, so perhaps players of other games have done the same. I don't know how any of these other sites work, so I can't give help or advice.

I don't know why Big Fish didn't post notification on this site. Perhaps it is because Wanderland is no longer being supported.

Happy wandering, my friends, and many thanks for all the gifts and help youhave given me over the years.

Judibeth (JayBee and JB in Wanderland)

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:BigFish Forums Closing

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 27, 18 6:00 PM
Hello Judibeth,

Thank you for letting everyone in the Wanderland community know about the forums closing. For more information about the forums' closure, please see the announcement below:

An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums

Our Customer Support Team will remain available for troubleshooting help. Thank you so much for bringing your passion and creativity to this forum. I wish everyone the very best.

bfgBeruna

Go to: