judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Newbie question

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 27, 18 10:22 PM
I am fairly new to this game. Have been playing Found. I'm looking for a game like it. Everyone talks about this game but I am having trouble figuring it out. Is it only the same hos rooms over and over. Are there no other lands etc..

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

Re:Newbie question

[Post New]by El62 on Apr 27, 18 10:43 PM
when you get further in the game you get the town, cloud city ,the dark tower, elven forest, etc.
if you want/need support from other players go to one of the new forums, this one is read only in two days

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 27, 18 11:49 PM
The Spring Event is on now - we're in the final week. Please don't miss out on this opportunity! Have you opened your Private Room yet? Have you invited friends? Are you catching the Eggs? Are you doing the Fairy's Quests?

There's SOOOO much more to MC than just the same few HOS - do some reading in the Tips & Hints thread - it's time well spent.
And come join us at our new forum on Delphi - in 2 more days we won't be able to answer your questions here anymore.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Happy searching!

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 11:52:29 PM PST

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Newbie question

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 28, 18 3:59 AM
judylinn wrote:I am fairly new to this game. Have been playing Found. I'm looking for a game like it. Everyone talks about this game but I am having trouble figuring it out. Is it only the same hos rooms over and over. Are there no other lands etc..

Hi Judylinn
So glad you have found our favourite game, There is lots to do in the game. I suggest you go to Helpful Links on page 1 of this Forum. Click and scroll to the NEW Strategy Guide, Everything you need to know about the game is there, Unfortunately, it will not be updated once the Forums are locked but it will help you up to level 84.
As Desertdruid has suggested you can join the New Forum on Delphi. The Guide is there and will be updated.

Play for a while and see if you get addicted like the rest of us and then decide which new forum to join. They are also listed on Page 1

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 28, 18 7:51 PM
Thanks for the responses. I joined Delphi and I will start learning about the game.

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Apr 29, 18 3:37 PM
Some of us has joined other forums. I for one joined finishyourgames.
Good luck and no doubt which of the three forums you went to (some went to all 3) you will have good people helping you.

Go to: