textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:return to Ravenhearst / Victor's cottage

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 1, 10 2:52 PM
You must find each matching dominoe combination from the dominoes circling the board. There can be more than one combination and the dominoes can be placed vertically or horizontally. Start with the obvious ones (like double six) and work your way out from there. Click on a dominoe circling the board then pull it to where you want it.

Let me know if you need more help.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 1, 10 2:54 PM
Hi nodona!

It's been a while... No worries though! Here is a post from another player that may help SPOILER ALERT (highlight to see)
peutetre wrote:If this is at all decipherable for you, the correct order is: roman numeral I, triangle, x, 3, spiral, r, circle with dot, p, diamond with dot.

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Here's a link to a post that tells you how to navigate the Return to Ravenhearst forum. Here

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "victor's house" and the posts with the word "victor's house" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 1, 10 3:17 PM
Wrong puzzle, bfgTigris. That's the solution to the exit from the theatre the first time through. nodona needs help with the skulls on the door the second time.
nodona can finally use the damp cloth (on the certificate in the other room).

textrekkie's answer relates to the door next to Victor's cottage.

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 3:19:01 PM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 1, 10 4:21 PM
Thanks, Mr. Russ. I really should take time to read the post more carefully.

Sorry nodona if I caused you confusion!

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Aug 2, 10 12:02 PM
Thank you, I figured it out?? It's the Admittance form on the wall, but I'm still having problems finding the crowbar???

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 2, 10 1:24 PM
nodona wrote:Thank you, I figured it out?? It's the Admittance form on the wall, but I'm still having problems finding the crowbar???
Why do you think you need a crowbar at this stage? This was one of the first objects you found, underneath the armchair when you first broke into the manor.

You just need the skull key for the special lock in the elevator.

Go to: