Azada 3

Azada 3

[Post New]by Kethry on Nov 6, 08 1:16 AM
I've finished Azada 1 &2 and want to know if there's a 3 and when it's being released?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Azada 3

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 6, 08 1:23 AM
Kethry, welcome to the Fish Pond. Azada Ancient Magic was released in late August. A new game in a series usually takes 10-12 months to develop and release.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,389 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 6, 08 5:50 AM
Put me on the list- I loved the first two! Bummer we have to wait so long in between.

[Post New]by simbola on Feb 18, 09 6:12 PM
I have played many Big Fish games, but Azada 2 was my hands dowm favorite! Please hurry with Azada 3. Ravenhurst 2 - not so much. In fact, I deleted it

[Post New]by xgender8k on Mar 8, 09 7:44 AM
what are u kidding me? sure azada 1&2 rock big time but return to ravenhurst outbests azada, it's a lot more realistic, the mad scientist ideea with the famly rocked, movies were made with real actors, and it wasn't as short as azada.
i mean com on, i finished azada 2 in an hour and a half (90 minutes, give or take), azada 1 took me a lot longer, but ravenhurst 2,.... i took my time with it, i enjoyed every minute of it!!! it was truly awsome, and i look forward for ravenhurst 3, before azada 3.

BigFishGames rule!!!

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 7:47:58 AM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 11, 09 2:39 PM
Love the puzzles in Azada! Ancient magic okay but found it a bit redundant. LOVED MCF RTR! Really want Azada 3 and next RTR as soon as I can get them. I did play MCF Madame Fate and enjoyed it very much, but RTR was tops in my book!

dazedelf
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by dazedelf on Sep 24, 09 11:59 AM
The Offical blog for the Azada Series has not been updated since 9/26/2008, in which they announced they were working on a 3rd game. When can the user community expect to see this blog updated?

solara
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by solara on Oct 8, 09 10:31 AM
I am anxiously awaiting the 3rd sequel to Azada. I just checked the Azada website and there is still nothing about it there. Maybe Picman can come in and give us some hints about when it might be released if at all. I believe the last one was released in August of 2008. HELP!!! Maybe we could bribe him.

[Post New]by dogsitter on Dec 5, 09 10:05 PM
kromerl if it azada 2 was out in aug 08 and it take 10 to 12 mounths to make a new game azada 3 should have been out in aug. 09 right

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,113 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Dec 5, 09 10:14 PM
Yeah, it should have been out in Aug. 09.......wonder what the hangup is........Picman??

[Post New]by PraznaKofa on Dec 8, 09 12:16 PM
Can't w8 for it

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,389 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Dec 8, 09 12:58 PM
There was talk that it would be released in Dec. or Jan. I think the hint came from picman. Said that there would be something like 5 sequels released in the next 6 months. Something like that. And since all the others have been released, this one should come in Dec or Jan. If there hasn't been any problems, I hope not. I liked RTR, but I also liked AZADA 2 better. At least I knew what I was supposed to do next.

eta: i went back and searched and this is what I found:

picman050967 wrote:
In the next 5 months BFG studios will release a sequel to:
1) Hidden Expedition
2) Mystery Case Files
3) Azada
and a new series:
4) Drawn

They will also be releasing 2 "other games" during this same time period.

Fun Times

Picman

Edited on 12/08/2009 at 1:06:45 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,638 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Dec 8, 09 4:52 PM
I'm thinking it's going to be earlyish January since MCF got pushed back. Seems all the games have been delayed a couple weeks, but I can't wait for Azada 3 either.

montysgirl
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by montysgirl on Jan 3, 10 10:14 PM
Anybody hear about the sequal to drawn or azada 3 yet? I loved those games, cant wait for another addition

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jan 12, 10 2:49 AM
I'm also waiting for the next one. I simply loved both "Azada" games that far (and I'd also like to see a sequel to "Drawn").

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,188 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 13, 10 5:01 PM
If Azada 3 is going to be released this month, I am suprised that there has not been any mention of it by Big Fish. The last entry in the Official Azada Games Site blog was Sept. 26, 2008. a year and 4 months ago.

The oficial BF Adaza site is
http://www.azada-game.com/

Normally they release screen shots and make entries in the Official Azada Games Site blog. When Azada 2 was in the works, BF began releasing concept art, screen shots, music links from May 08 through August 08 before the game was released at the end of August 08.

Has any one seen anything like that so far for Azada 3?

Azada 3

[Post New]by kassie04 on Jan 15, 10 6:50 PM
Kethry wrote:I've finished Azada 1 &2 and want to know if there's a 3 and when it's being released?

divegal
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by divegal on Jan 31, 10 6:52 PM
xgender8k wrote: what are u kidding me? sure azada 1&2 rock big time but return to ravenhurst outbests azada, it's a lot more realistic, the mad scientist ideea with the famly rocked, movies were made with real actors, and it wasn't as short as azada....

I prefer the Azadas simply because I'm not into HOGs and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE puzzles. MCFs are special but I do the HOG scenes just to get to the puzzles.

Now Drawn is a total exception. Best of both worlds, best game ever, IMO.

Back on topic: CAN'T WAIT FOR AZADA 3!!!!!

[Post New]by eburks0 on Feb 2, 10 8:49 AM
It does not make a difference what new games come out. I have had a problem being able to play games I purchased allready and future games and I even have game credits. I wish big fish cared enough to help me, especially when I am contacting them, they are not contacting me anymore. I have Windows 7 and was wondering if anybody else has this problem. I know a few people but was wanting to know if there is more with this problem.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Feb 2, 10 9:00 AM
There have been a few problems reported with windows 7 eburks0!

Put it into the 'search all forums' and you'll get some idea of the issues. I'm really surprised that customer service haven't been in touch. They are usually really on the ball! Have you tried 'live chat'?

Edit - forgot my manners - Welcome to the pond!

Edited on 02/02/2010 at 9:03:42 AM PST

Go to: