__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Suggestion concerning Old now gone or changed HOS's

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 28, 18 3:00 PM
Hey I had an idea before forum closes if there are still Mods here that have the ears of the Devs... Could I make a suggestion, on the HOS's that completely change i.e. The Winter Garden, mirror Naive, forget the others. Knowing I'm going to soon lose them forever makes me sad maybe they could instead of completely changing it do both in a rotation same as they rotate Dark/ Silluette etc modes rotate Summer & Winter etc... So we still get to enjoy the old along w/ the new. Just an idea I've stunted my growth in the game to both collect coins & zz objects but also I'm holding off in losing my old HOS's. I saw a similar post of Someone who misses the HOS that were only shown during Tournaments so same idea people don't like having stuff they are used to taken away anyways, just an idea. Not sure if it will be heard being as this avenue is closing but I had to at least try

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 3:16:46 PM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:Suggestion concerning Old now gone or changed HOS's

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 28, 18 3:37 PM
I'd love to have the Winter Garden back, but I'm frankly relieved the others (Mirrors, Battle Pit) are gone - except for the gorgeous black cat in the Battle Pit - he's welcome back anytime, anywhere!

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Apr 28, 18 4:11 PM
Howdy TJ!

If you play on PC, it is easy to start a Feeder Castle. Create a New User Account, I would name it whatever you will eventually be naming your new MC Castle, and play it up to say, Level 26 or 30, which still have the Winter Garden, the Old Mirror Naive, the Old Battle Pit.

You still get to see/play those Old HO Scenes, and Gift yourself pretty much whatever you want. I have 3 Main Castles and 8 Feeder Castles. It IS nice to see the Castle as it was before the Level 84 destruction on these lower Level Feeders.

I believe, however, if you play on iOS or Android, you can't have multiple MC Games on the same device. May not be worth it to you to get a 2nd iOS device or Android device just to have a SINGLE Feeder on each. $$ OUCH $$

Hope this helps (and hope you play on PC!)

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 6:18:04 PM PST

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 28, 18 4:55 PM
Hi Dhyaniland, I play on ios on my iPad. But thanks for the advice, I wanted to put out the suggestion for what it's worth cause I will miss my Winter Garden in particular love the cute lil artic ferret or mink really the entire scene is just beautiful

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 28, 18 5:00 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I'd love to have the Winter Garden back, but I'm frankly relieved the others (Mirrors, Battle Pit) are gone - except for the gorgeous black cat in the Battle Pit - he's welcome back anytime, anywhere!

The battle pit w/ the adorable hissing cat is going to disappear too ugh how depressing

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 28, 18 5:04 PM
in particular love the cute lil artic ferret or mink…
I always thought that was an ermine with it's winter coat ……

And yes, the Battle Pit get replaced by the Castle Armory. No more beautiful kitty.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 28, 18 5:28 PM
Hello __TJ__,

The Moderation Team is still swimming in the pond and will be glad to pass along players' suggestions about how to improve Midnight Castle. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and provide feedback. It'd be really cool if certain Hidden Object Scenes changed based on the season, and I'll ensure this message reaches the appropriate teams.

Best wishes and happy gaming to all.

bfgBeruna

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 28, 18 6:33 PM
Thank you BfgBeruna I hope they do would be wonderful to somehow incorporate the old beloved HOS scenes we miss

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 28, 18 8:43 PM
I also loved the winter garden. At the time, I thought there would be a garden for each season. Still like that idea. As for the tournament HOS'S, I was trying so hard to speed through them, unsuccessfully I may add, that I didn't even enjoy them much. Hurt my wrist and fingers. I feel lucky to see the yellow cat in the Spring Room 2 of one of my friends. Even though I had achieved part 1 and 2, I was not optimistic about getting the avatars. Don't miss the tournament.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 28, 18 9:09 PM
Perhaps they could add these to a new (if ever) update. They are already there.. just open a new area and all the old rooms will be there. Not that I miss the old mirror or the battle pit.. but I did like the winter garden.

Go to: