Level 19 chicken mating in casual mode

[Post New]by msamericaneagle on Aug 2, 10 8:06 AM
I can NOT seem to get my chickens to mate fast enough. I am on the level for almost half and hour and they still havent mated. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for the help and this is in CASUAL mode.

Re:Level 19 chicken mating in casual mode

[Post New]by forevryoung2 on Dec 16, 10 9:50 AM
I am having the same problem it looks like this game needs a major overhaul. There are alot of people stuck on different levels. I have done all the things they have said to do and nothing changes

[Post New]by tanyamb on Mar 31, 12 3:12 AM
yes i have been stuck on this level for almost half an hour with the same problem!! why won't the chickens mate??? its so frustrating!!!!

[Post New]by lguevara99 on Jun 8, 12 1:49 PM
MAKE YOU SELL THE CHICKENS WHEN IT'S RECOMMENDED. IF YOU HAVE TOO MANY IN THE PEN THEY WON'T MATE & PRODUCE A CHICK.

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Oct 11, 12 4:51 AM
Only buy animals when the game recommneds that you do... only sell animals when they tell you to.. if you buy extra animals or sell them off on your own ..the animals won't mate....

[Post New]by clarawatkins on Nov 4, 12 7:38 PM
forevryoung2 wrote:I am having the same problem it looks like this game needs a major overhaul. There are alot of people stuck on different levels. I have done all the things they have said to do and nothing changes

[Post New]by heatherceana on Oct 12, 14 11:08 AM
I have neither bought nor sold extras, but my chickens refuse to mate in casual mode as well.

[Post New]by heatherceana on Oct 12, 14 11:42 AM
I went to the market and ranch and looked. It is not possible to sell any chickens of any kind at level 19, nor is it possible to buy any - after then initial male and female you first bought.

Even selling all the geese except one male and one female, the chickens will not breed. I do not know what the problem is, as I have bought all possible items as well. I am having problems finding the critters in the woods.

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 11:46:28 AM PST

[Post New]by heatherceana on Oct 14, 14 8:30 AM
Bigfish support wrote:

"Recently you asked us a question. Below is a summary of your question and our response.

Please respond if you need further assistance with your question.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you."

So, the chickens WILL NOT MATE, but that is a graphic problem???

There is no chick resulting, because they do not mate. IF I were not seeing them mate, there would still be a chick. This is a GAME BUG.

[Post New]by heatherceana on Oct 14, 14 12:42 PM
I started a new game, and it worked this time. This needs more testing. Something we are doing - or not doing - is causing this issue. It has nothing to do with selling or buying chickens. I bought 2 hens this time, instead of one. I sold one, as it insisted I should.

Go to: