bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Gwen the Magic Nanny technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 2, 10 9:07 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

bwana50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Gwen the Magic Nanny technical issues here only

[Post New]by bwana50 on Aug 3, 10 9:33 AM
Not sure if this is a tech issue or what... but my magic wands are locked. I've finished all the houses, most twice, but they are still locked. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game... not a huge deal, but I can't get all the trophies until the wands unlock

my problem, not the games... I was just clicking wrong... so now it's all good!

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 7:36:02 PM PST

[Post New]by Jstormie1127 on Aug 3, 10 12:01 PM
I cannot get the game to play. It lets me put a player name in then when I click on the first land to play it won't let me click on the level.

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Aug 21, 10 8:07 AM
Ids the inability to make the spanner work properly a glitch?
Have posted in the topic too.

Also when the glitch did not happen I played all the homes several times and had about 150000 points but the 3rd wand will not unlock, so just have the first 2 spells.

So is there a points requirement for the 3rd wand and the additional spells?

When I went back to the Lupines to do another level there that is when the spanner stopped working.
Well, it works but nothing is fixed.
Gwen is there for ages and nothing gets mended but the blue circles carry on until you click on her to stop.

On my second play after an uninstall etc.... and now the darned spanner is faulty again.

So frustrating.

level 2 Krills

[Post New]by vale1727 on Nov 27, 12 3:29 AM
I cant click on the dining table, hence I cant feed the little monsters. Every other area is accesible except the table, I click and the checkmark does not show up. Restarting the game did not fix the issue.

Go to: