marble game

[Post New]by catstar008 on Aug 2, 10 10:27 AM
I'm not making any sense of this game at all. I'm sending marbles in every direction but no headway. How does it work? Are the yellow and blue the only ones to collect? What does it mean?

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:marble game

[Post New]by olgamc on Aug 4, 10 10:43 AM
I don't understand either. All I can collect is green.Help us please.

olgamc

[Post New]by bridieb21 on Sep 5, 10 2:23 PM
The red marble is in the dining room when you light up all the candles on the
candlestick in the centre, other than that I have no idea where to go from there

[Post New]by waldon on Nov 21, 10 6:26 AM
yeah it is pretty hard thats about the only thing i dont like about this game its driving me nuts.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Nov 25, 10 2:08 AM
Can't sort out the marble game either. Driving me mad, had to skip and I don't like that...

[Post New]by helenbow on Jan 20, 11 8:44 AM
where is red key to open door from powder room door

[Post New]by helenbow on Jan 20, 11 8:46 AM
cannot figure out marble game got red & green but cant find other 2

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jencollett on Jan 30, 11 3:00 PM
Can't play marble game at the end as bonus??

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 30, 11 3:13 PM
Forget about the marble game. All through the game you will be picking up some marbles, and you need all of them to play it. If you scroll down to the near end of the walkthrough you can see at some point a green (I think) marble is added to the inventory. Then when you have it you can go back to that marble puzzle. I wasted enough gametime trying to play it without "all of my marbles" and thought I was losing mine (what's left in my brain).

Just don't waste your time getting frustrated and going to try again until you have all of them.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 30, 11 3:23 PM
Also, it took me a long while to learn how to use the map to jump from one location to another without trekking back. I think that might have been a dressing room or dining room that I couldn't get into wandering around. Seems if you click on a room on the map it jumps you to that room, game was easier than my confused mind made it out to be. Use the WT if needed (like if it says go to the such and such room, just click map, click a room so you don't get lost). If I got through this game anyone can, it just took me so long because I didn't catch all the instructions maybe, if using the map was told at all.

It was the end that was the trickiest part, took a good eye to spot things and some speed, and many repeats for me. Don't despair or hesitate to get hints and WT, make it fun and go easy on yourself. Some games you carry some items in inventory forever, some you use right away. I always figure I forgot or missed something and go back and forth, this game it wasn't me, just trickier than I'd like since I have a poor memory.

[Post New]by 2angelboys on Mar 29, 11 2:56 PM
Can u skip this marble game. I'm gettting frustrated with it. I only have green eye marble and don't know what to do. It just shoots everywhere and that's it.

[Post New]by cakepark on Mar 29, 11 4:06 PM
Green is the only marble that the eye will shoot is there a way to skip this part? It won't give me this option
Cakepark

[Post New]by Cheddarcheesy on Apr 18, 11 9:11 AM
I have just found a blue marble in the Dressing Room, inside a lilac dress on the dummy, though it was hard to get the buttons open, dont qute know how I did it in the end! But I am really stuck on lighting all the candles in the Dining Room, I'm going quietly insane. Can anyone out there help me?
Cheddarcheesy

[Post New]by booger1964 on May 3, 11 4:26 PM
Once you get all 4 marbles, go to the marble puzzle. Put the red marble in the red hole on the left of the puzzle THE TRICK IS YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CLICK THE MARBLE TO ACTIVATE THE EYE/MARBLE SHOOTER! The eye will turn the color of whatever marble is in the hole. Then you start shooting that color marbles BUT only same colored marbles in GROUPS OF 3 OR MORE can be eliminated/shot off of the board. If you shoot a yellow marble with the green marble/eye, it will turn green. Get three green marbles next to each other, shoot the group with another green marble and poof, they're gone. Once all the. Green are off the board, move your blue marble to the blue hole at the top of the puzzle, DOUBLE CLICK ON TOP OF THAT BLUE MAR LE, the eye will turn blue then start shooting and so on. Took me 2 days to figure out you have to DOUBLE CLICK ON YOUR MARBLE TO ACTIVATE IT! Ug!

Go to: