ingenious clock

[Post New]by cissie on Aug 2, 10 12:36 PM
is there any way to turn the clock off on the ingenious game. i have not played it in a long long time, but i didn't remember the clock being on it. now, i keep running out of time on the game. does the clock have to be there or can you take it off? i have looked at the options on the game, but there are not any options for the timer/clock thingy. can anyone help?

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

Re:ingenious clock

[Post New]by Aka21 on Aug 2, 10 1:26 PM
Hello
If you go to the top of this page and click on the tab "All Games Forums", you can find your game there. You should be able to find the answer in that forum.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 2, 10 1:37 PM
Welcome to the pond cissie!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Reiner Knizia's Ingenious Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

You may be able to turn off the timer from the options menu.

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "clock" and the posts with the word "clock" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jellow10 on Apr 20, 11 11:11 AM
I first played Ingenious on my Vista laptop and there was no timer. Then when I got a new laptop with Windows 7, there was a timer. And I haven't found any way to turn it off. But now having gotten used to it, I like having the timer because it adds an extra challenge. But I still have both versions on two different laptops so I can play it either way depending on my frame of mind.

Go to: