zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Blank messages?

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Apr 29, 18 4:13 AM
Is anyone else finding the messages they are sending & receiving are completely blank? It's been happening since 28th April, which is 2 days before the messages & fora are due to end.

What's occurring?

Zed

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Blank messages?

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 29, 18 5:44 AM
Mmhh .... no, no problem at my side, hopefully just a hickup! I am sending you a little test right now by PM!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 29, 18 11:59 AM
Hi zed_dee2,

When a PM goes through or comes in as blank, it's most often due to the forum's filter catching something it didn't like in the content of the message. Numbers and symbols are the most likely culprits, so checking out the tips here may help:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

I also know that a lot of our players are exchanging contact information right now. If part of that contact is email addresses, it can help to make sure that the symbols are replaced by words. For example: arinelle (at) bigfish (dot) com .

I hope this helps get things working better! Have a wonderful day.

bfgArinelle

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Apr 29, 18 12:18 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi zed_dee2,

When a PM goes through or comes in as blank, it's most often due to the forum's filter catching something it didn't like in the content of the message. Numbers and symbols are the most likely culprits, so checking out the tips here may help:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/861233.page">Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016</a>

I also know that a lot of our players are exchanging contact information right now. If part of that contact is email addresses, it can help to make sure that the symbols are replaced by words. For example: arinelle (at) bigfish (dot) com .

I hope this helps get things working better! Have a wonderful day.

bfgArinelle

Hi Arinelle

That's what I thought I'd done! I'll try again

Thanks

Z

Go to: