Unable to see the posts on Facebook

[Post New]by acampbell54 on Apr 29, 18 4:54 AM
Unable to see the posts on Facebook.

Please advise what I need to do to be able to see the posts.

Also when is the next update.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Unable to see the posts on Facebook

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 29, 18 5:40 AM
If you are a member put Midnight Castle in search. If not Google, Midnight Castle on Facebook.
As for Updates no one ever knows. Don't expect it during an event.

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 12:10:13 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Unable to see the posts on Facebook

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 29, 18 12:05 PM
Hi acampbell54,

I'll be happy to try to help with that. norry6's suggestions are a great place to start! Searching for "Midnight Castle" while on the Facebook site is one way to locate the game page, and another is by searching for "Midnight Castle Facebook" using your favorite search engine. Once the game's Facebook page is loaded up, there should be a link for "Posts" on the left side of the page (if on PC) or available in the list at the top of the page (swipe left and right on a mobile device if the Posts options isn't immediately appearing).

As for updates, only the developers of the game know when the next update will be on the way; they tend to surprise us all (Moderators included!) with the dates for those releases. We appreciate our players' patience, and we hope you continue enjoying the game while awaiting for the next content update!

I hope this information helps out. Have a fantastic day, acampbell54 and norry6!

bfgArinelle

Go to: