gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

CHARLIEISR TRY THIS @ DELPHI

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 29, 18 5:29 AM
when you registered with Dephi you were given a home page where you can upload your avatar of choice.. receive private messages, send emails accept friend requests, maybe even start a photo album, you can tell folks what you want them to know of you in your profile section...

do you know where I am speaking of...???

go to the Delphi Midnight Castle page that appears to be locked look at the very top right hand side.. see your avatar and site name.. bring down the window and go to your own delphi home page..

if it is giving you trouble SIGN IN and when signing in check the remember me box..

your Delphi home page is telling you can cruise the entire site add forums you discovered to YOUR OWN Following List...if you have already added Midnight Castle.. check that box then click on the forum you want to go to.. it should take you right to the Midnight Castle live welcome page... do this ritual of going to YOUR Delphi homepage every time you want on the site and should not have another problem..

I say it'll take you to the welcome page because that's where it takes me.. I am not yet lingering at Delphi or any of the other sites yet..or posting..

those who are could tell you whether or not once you do linger are posting daily etc .. if they are brought to where they left off..

don't panic .. if you find your dephi membership homepage personal forums following list is empty ...up at the top of your page near there is a search Delphi forums box.. type in Midnight castle it should take you right to the welcome page where you can then add it your dephi membership favorite list..when you go back to dephi homepage you should see it listed smack in the middle of your Delphi homepage.

I then refreshed my browsers favorite list address bar .. you know when you click on add to my favorite lists and the list tells you the address already exists.. you can click on yes replace it.. replace it ...

go else where .. then try your new saved favorite address lead to..alway's start with your Delphi membership home page ..

your's truly

gripy gripes

castle name dair

sandy

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 5:47:59 AM PST

Re:CHARLIEISR TRY THIS @ DELPHI

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 29, 18 11:47 AM
I e-mailed her with your suggestion

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts