bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

New objects to discover

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 29, 18 6:29 AM
I have not gotten Kyoto yet and have not played that far anyway; however, before this forum closes down I wondered if anyone could tell us what the new objects and other changes are. Thanks again to all the contributors.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:New objects to discover

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 29, 18 7:07 AM
Buenos Aires added hidden objects that are rectangles of chocolate. When you uncover them, the tiles on them are removed. Most levels that have them do NOT require uncovering all the covered tiles. It’s really strange finishing a level and seeing those tiles I haven’t finished yet.

With Kyoto two variations of this were added to the mix. Some of the rectangles have arrows on two ends. When you uncover them it acts like a line blast. Others have a jagged circle in the middle, and act like a bomb blast when uncovered.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

New objects to discover

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 29, 18 8:04 AM
bowiecowgirl wrote:I have not gotten Kyoto yet and have not played that far anyway; however, before this forum closes down I wondered if anyone could tell us what the new objects and other changes are. Thanks again to all the contributors.

I'll admit I haven't played GD in a while and am a long way from getting to that point in the game. I have nothing to offer you. But...

I just want to mention that there is a new forum opened up for GD. It's brand new so there are only a few players that are members at this time. Join us there and feel free to post. Ask questions. Hopefully more members from here will migrate over there.

Here's the URL address...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/GummyDrop

Go to: