problem with game

[Post New]by kimbopete on Aug 2, 10 4:54 PM
has anybody else had problems in the fire scene of the game getting real slow and no control of curser?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:problem with game

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 2, 10 5:00 PM
Welcome to the pond kimbopete!

Sometimes laggy play and cursor problems can be linked to display issues. You may want to check for updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. Here is a link to our help article with more information: Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen

If you are still experiencing technical issues, I suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

They will be able to offer you one on one support to try and get your game running smoothly.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 31, 10 4:57 PM
Has anyone figured how to use the axe to cut through the rope after putting on the sail? I keep cutting and chopping but nothing happens.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 1, 10 3:24 PM
Hey!! Where are all of you that have gone all the way through? I know that I am not the only one that has had difficulty with the axe not cutting through the rope. Is this a glitch or are we missing something that should have been done before we got to this point in the game? Please let us know as soon as possible OK? Thanks for any help you can give. Dandydog

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

problem with game

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Sep 6, 10 7:24 PM
kimbopete wrote:has anybody else had problems in the fire scene of the game getting real slow and no control of curser?

Yes...

The same thing happened to me also.

Very frustrating.

Wasn't sure I was going to be able to get through it but I did.

Only had a few other places that VERY briefly bogged down like that again, but NOTHING like the fire scene.

Angel

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 12, 10 2:44 AM
I made it through the fire scene fine but can't get my pizza cutter to work. (This is later in the game..) Can anybody fill me in on the secret.....

Never mind!! This morning with a clearer head, I figured it out. Sleep is a wonderful thing... LOL

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 7:42:46 AM PST

Go to: