playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

IN MEMORIUM

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 29, 18 9:49 AM
I think it is appropriate here to also mention and loudly praise the Elder Statesmen (but mostly women!) of the Midnight Castle Forum who had faith in the game during its early stages and together forged the incredible community that we all now share.

But for people such as Lady Sabelle, Vlady and many others in those earliest stages of the game and Forum from 2014-2015, who saw the potential through communication of explaining details of the game to all the players, we would not be mourning the passing of this Forum today.

Then there came a second phase of Forum development with Whitebutterfly, (my dear ‘blancofluttero’), Napoeon and Annelliegram (dear A.e.gram) who took up the elders’ torch with their lists of information, broadcasting and analyzing the many updates in the game.

Their advice to all of us has been vital to our own games.

And finally to the makers of chaos and mayhem: gohill (dear Fuzzy) and eastendteddy (Cap’n Bob), whose sagas of ‘daring do’ provided us with much needed light relief from playing the game itself.

To all of these and innumerable others that I have no room to mention I urge you all when reading these archives to give thanks and continue to enjoy this remarkable community with its shared joys and sorrows elsewhere in the future

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 10:14:14 AM PST

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:IN MEMORIUM

[Post New]by HotLily on Apr 29, 18 1:12 PM
I would like to add my thanks here. These players and many others made this forum unique. I am very grateful for the help they offered willingly.

Freya

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 18 1:38 PM
Ah, my dear playingthegame..... you wax eloquent, as usual.

Thank you for the kudos ...... but without the others, I probably would not have been brave enough to share.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 29, 18 2:46 PM
Also ApolloGold, our dear Robyn, Lizzie K, and others too many to name,

They were my first friends in the game and will never be forgotten.

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

IN MEMORIUM

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Apr 29, 18 3:23 PM
playingthegame wrote:I think it is appropriate here to also mention and loudly praise the Elder Statesmen (but mostly women!) of the Midnight Castle Forum who had faith in the game during its early stages and together forged the incredible community that we all now share.

But for people such as Lady Sabelle, Vlady and many others in those earliest stages of the game and Forum from 2014-2015, who saw the potential through communication of explaining details of the game to all the players, we would not be mourning the passing of this Forum today.

Then there came a second phase of Forum development with Whitebutterfly, (my dear ‘blancofluttero’), Napoeon and Annelliegram (dear A.e.gram) who took up the elders’ torch with their lists of information, broadcasting and analyzing the many updates in the game.

Their advice to all of us has been vital to our own games.

And finally to the makers of chaos and mayhem: gohill (dear Fuzzy) and eastendteddy (Cap’n Bob), whose sagas of ‘daring do’ provided us with much needed light relief from playing the game itself.

To all of these and innumerable others that I have no room to mention I urge you all when reading these archives to give thanks and continue to enjoy this remarkable community with its shared joys and sorrows elsewhere in the future

Hear Hear!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 30, 18 9:42 AM
And now I am feeling guilty about all those Friends and players who were vital to this Forum that I did NOT mention.
Everyone around knows who you are and will also give profound thanks for all your support to the game and to us.

Go to: