AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Last question to the MODS

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 29, 18 3:21 PM
If your having a leaving party,how come I wasn’t invited?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Last question to the MODS

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 29, 18 3:30 PM
Hi there AuntieRoo,

No parties planned by the Mods, but I hear there's a memory-sharing party going on over at the Party Down Forum. Feel free to stop on by and drop off some of your favorite memories of times here on the forums!

We'll miss all of you though! And I'm happy to offer a send off in the form of some treats:

May the paths to other forums our players take from here be exciting and fun for all!

bfgArinelle

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 29, 18 3:37 PM
Thank you for the goodies.I wish you all the best for your futures without us & hope AuntieRoo left a lasting impression on you all

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 29, 18 4:23 PM
And please please PLEASE get rid of the spam once the forum is locked to posting. We've just gotten a new one and it's almost closing time.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 29, 18 4:28 PM
Hi rosiebvt,

Our Moderators have continued to remove spam as it appears each day, and we'll do our best to keep things cleared out. Even though no one will be in the office to handle new spam as it appears this evening (which it likely will), we'll definitely clear it out once one of us is in the office tomorrow morning. (An honor that will likely be mine, as I am the early riser of the Moderator Team.)

We really appreciate all our players' patience in regards to spam on the forums. We know it's been a nuisance for everyone here, and the understanding our players have shown toward our Moderators on this subject have helped make the job a lot easier.

Have a wonderful evening, and happy journeys to you all.

bfgArinelle

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 29, 18 4:36 PM
Thanks Arinelle, we appreciate the help even when we grumble

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Apr 30, 18 2:50 AM
I have a problem with the game. It is not connecting properly to the server. It is not my internet. Is there a connection with that and the closure of the forum?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 30, 18 9:30 AM
Hi Bemused123,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble connection to the game! Let me start by reassuring that the changes to the forums in no way affect the games themselves. Let's see if we can get things working better by following the troubleshooting steps located here:

Connection Issues

If that doesn't seem to help, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code in that email if possible. They'll be able to better look into this using the tools they have at their disposal.

I hope this helps in some way. Have a wonderful day.

bfgArinelle

Go to: