judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Newbie question

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 29, 18 10:20 PM
Where can I get the carrots...also is there a game guide anywhere that can help me with understanding the game?

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 10:24:32 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Newbie question

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 29, 18 10:25 PM
Put them on your wish list.
Also, they drop from doing HOS, but most luck with doing the scenes in the new Spring Room #2.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, look above this post for the locked thread
External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

and register with the other forums.

BECAUSE THIS ONE IS CLOSING TOMORROW.

Beginning April 30, 2018, posting and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. Maintaining the wealth of knowledge created and shared by our players is incredibly important to us. All existing content will remain visible to visitors to the forums.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Newbie question

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 30, 18 4:54 AM
judylinn wrote:Where can I get the carrots...also is there a game guide anywhere that can help me with understanding the game?

On the first page is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle where you will find links to many other threads with valuable information. Please read the NEW Strategy Guide.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser to go to that thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Although the forum is closing, the moderators have indicated the information will remain viewable for now.

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Newbie question

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Apr 30, 18 5:31 AM
And wouldn't it be helpfull if we could get posts/treads like these -on top- in stead of all those "advertisements"? I hope this helps a tiny bit....

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Newbie question

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 30, 18 8:19 AM
judylinn wrote:Where can I get the carrots...also is there a game guide anywhere that can help me with understanding the game?
On the first page of this forum is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

Clicking on that link will connect you to a WEALTH of information about this game.

The NEW Strategy Guide mentioned by mdpetdoc contains:

*An overview type explanation of EVERY FEATURE of the game
*Answers to frequently asked questions
*A list of every current character quest by level ..... and includes a cost in coins and stamps at the end of each level

It is the second item listed in the Tips and Tricks section......

Further down on that page, will be a narrative containing the ENTIRE story line (just in case you forgot to read it as you opened your quests like many of us)

Go to: