bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Coffee House Chaos forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Coffee House Chaos forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Coffee House Chaos players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Coffee House Chaos forum

[Post New]by karyn88 on Aug 22, 09 2:18 PM
Didn't have that problem, but whole game would freeze and end program after a while. Also, how do u upgrade game? keep seeing that in ad. I have 20 level game and ad mentions 25 levels. how do I get that?

[Post New]by rainydaymonday on Sep 20, 09 10:33 PM
i can only get to level 9, and up; to 26,618 dollars, and i get an access violation code error message... and says it must terminate.. love the game.. bought it, and now am totally bummed out... it wont save the game either... have to start over each time i open it up...anyone have any ideas? and yes i have the most current version of activex.

[Post New]by SBeadman on Oct 21, 09 4:40 AM
In order to have the game same you have to create a user. I was wondering the same thing and then when I specifically created a user it saved no problem. The glitch I also had and for some reason it has stopped coming up....don't know why.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Dec 27, 09 6:32 PM
I think that it is a pretty fun game. I heard about it from a friend.I am still kind of new at it. It is just like a restaurant. When ever one waves to you that they want service they mean it.
I hate it when the coffee pot shuts down. Some of the customers are sitting there pounding the table wanting coffee.

[Post New]by longlegs25 on Jan 18, 10 5:41 AM
I love this game, I bought it a couple of days ago and I'm up to level 14, but I keep geting this error message and it shuts down on me. has anyone else gotten the error message and if so how do u fix it?

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 3:11 PM
Terrible game: bad looking graphic, disturbing sound, repetitive game.

Edited on 04/24/2010 at 3:11:53 PM PST

[Post New]by rlsummerour on Jul 19, 10 1:10 PM
I have the game and beat it. It was fun, but level 16 would freeze up from time to time

[Post New]by MetalJanie on Sep 8, 10 4:30 PM
karyn88 wrote:Didn't have that problem, but whole game would freeze and end program after a while. Also, how do u upgrade game? keep seeing that in ad. I have 20 level game and ad mentions 25 levels. how do I get that?

[Post New]by MetalJanie on Sep 8, 10 4:32 PM
Yeah the game freezes up at level 3 or 4 and then I get this msg that says 'stopped working, internet explorer is checking for problem'. I haven't bought the game yet but would like to if it would work right. don't know what's going on...

rvgal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rvgal on Apr 1, 11 4:45 PM
[b]like the game but wont let me pass level 6 ugh and it doesnt save it

[Post New]by ChristineMorey on Apr 3, 11 8:43 PM
The problem that I have is at a stage in the game that just decides to crash when I am trying to reach a higher stage in the game. My computer is upgraded with everything.

Does anyone know of any solutions?

If, so I want to know them.

Go to: