tiger eye part 2?

[Post New]by aloria on Aug 3, 10 3:00 PM
Does anyone know anything about tiger eye part 2?
I can't wait to play it but I hate waiting!
tigher eye part 1 is fantasic!!!! (I even tried to find the book, but no bookshop had it or had even heard of it!)

If anyone knows anything about tiger eye part 2 please tell me!
thanks

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:tiger eye part 2?

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 18, 10 1:43 AM
I know the developers sometimes drop in here so, I just want them to know I've visited their site a few time just hoping to sniff out any news.

The last I saw anything from them. they were contemplating #2 based on the sales perfomance of #1 so, I hope they are getting the $$$ they expected to go ahead with the second half..
Personal request: more story, less puzzles.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Oct 8, 10 7:33 AM
I am sooo with you guys. Tiger Eye Part 1 is the best game I've ever played. I didn't mind the amount of puzzles. I love the cut scene stories. The music won't leave my mind. It does stray from the book, but having read the book at least a dozen times, I can certainly see why. I am interested in how they deal with the last half of the book...should be very interesting and have to be written very carefully.

To any developers who might drop by:

This is a game worthy of Collector's Edition status and I would happily pay $19.99 or more for the second part. I have played other Collector's Edition games that didn't deserve the price tag of $6.99 and have rued my decision to purchase. Tiger Eye 1 alone was worthy of CE status. Make Tiger Eye 2 as good, if not better, you could auction the game off to the highest bidders.

Edited on 10/08/2010 at 7:34:37 AM PST

tiger eye part 2?

[Post New]by kmsim15 on Oct 31, 10 9:28 PM
aloria wrote:Does anyone know anything about tiger eye part 2?
I can't wait to play it but I hate waiting!
tigher eye part 1 is fantasic!!!! (I even tried to find the book, but no bookshop had it or had even heard of it!)

If anyone knows anything about tiger eye part 2 please tell me!
thanks

I'm suprised you had trouble finding the book. I have the book and I believe that I got it at Borders, I'd be suprised if you could not find it there or Barnes & Noble. At the very least, i would definitely think it is available on Amazon. And the game is good, but the book is awesome and you definitely get more story and a lot of the scenes in the book don't happen the same way as the game does. This book is just the first in a whole long series of Dirk & Steele novels.

Daji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

tiger eye part 2?

[Post New]by Daji on Nov 4, 10 4:03 PM
aloria wrote:tigher eye part 1 is fantasic!!!! (I even tried to find the book, but no bookshop had it or had even heard of it!)

The Tiger Eye book will be reissued through Avon this January. It's also available as an ebook at any store. You should read other books too from the Dirk & Steele series (nine books so far!!) [removed by moderator]

I look forward to TE2 too!!

Edited on 11/04/2010 at 4:28:17 PM PST

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Nov 8, 10 11:56 PM
I am waiting also for part 2.. I really liked the game !!!A Collectors Edition would be a buy for me.
I only hope that if they do come out with Part 2 that it will play on Win.7/64bit systems.
Still waiting for Columbus to "get fixed" so I can buy it.
As for Tiger Eye--it is such a great game in so much that the characters story line- expressions are sooo good.

one2enjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by one2enjoy on Nov 21, 10 4:29 PM
I have been tapping my foot for some time waiting for part 2. Hope it comes out soon because I really like part 1!

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Jan 17, 11 5:39 AM
So, is Tiger Eye Pt. 2 stlll coming out, this month? We've been waiting a VERY long time for it. Please? Please?? Please???
Thanks.

[Post New]by aloria on Aug 7, 11 3:24 AM
Been waiting months now and still no news?

mareMeva
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by mareMeva on Aug 27, 11 7:28 AM
I also would like to see a Tiger Eye part 2. I loved the 1st part; excellently done, varied, challenging enough, not too much, nice story.,, and I would just like to see how it continues !

mM

[Post New]by MrsLola on Nov 13, 11 9:22 PM
No news on Part 2? I'm so looking forward to it!! We've waited long enough, please release it!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Apr 6, 12 8:48 PM

Tiger Eye part 2 will be available next Thursday (April 12) on the dev website but I don't know when BFG will be getting it...probably by May, I bet.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 12, 12 8:27 PM
It is ready!! Yay... hooray... at long last!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Apr 12, 12 9:39 PM

I bought it and played the whole game but it was pretty rough.... I won't say anything more.

Go to: