mszoomy
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Screwdriver

[Post New]by mszoomy on Aug 3, 10 9:01 PM
I tested this game before I bought it, I really liked it so I waited a couple days until
I got my free game from last months punch card.
Anyway, seems that now I won't be able to finish the game and will have to start all over again because my screwdriver disappeared!! Which means that I can't get the last mirror in the bathroom. This really sucks
Nothing I hate more than having to restart a game from the beginning when you're close to being finished because of weird glitch. i reallt with games like this had save points so you could go back and reload a previous place. You know, like one where I still had the screwdriver!! Ughhh!!

Re:Screwdriver

[Post New]by cheritig on Aug 3, 10 11:12 PM
I am in the same boat! I hate to start all over but have no screwdriver!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Aug 4, 10 12:52 AM
Have you checked if the arrows to scroll through the inventory are active? If the screwdriver wasn't simply somewhere you couldn't see it? I replayed the game twice (and thus finished it three times) and I never had a problem with a missing screwdriver. If that's not the case, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
(Besides, if you're stuck with the mirrors, you're far from the end of the game...)

mszoomy
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by mszoomy on Aug 4, 10 4:31 AM
Bookworm - yes, I thought about what you suggested, it's not in my inventory. The only thing in my inventory right now is the coin for the laundry room.

Well, if I'm not near the end I guess it's not so bad, but still, I'm pretty far into the game, starting from the beginning again is such a pain. I really loose my interest in the game when this happens.
Oh well

lambrou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lambrou on Dec 5, 12 10:16 AM
I used the screwdriver to get the doorknob but then it disappeared from my inventory ( i checked by scrolling across). I'm missing the rectangular mirror coz i can't unscrew it without the screwdriver. I've finished at the lighthouse and thought i would get another screwdriver along the way but didn't and now i'm stuck. Very frustrating!!

Go to: