Okieagle73
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Embarass

[Post New]by Okieagle73 on Aug 3, 10 9:22 PM
On Day 32 that I was embarass about the word...'BOOB'. Whose idea is this? I now day 41. I finally made it through. Yes, it is so difficult ever. A lot of words that I have never heard that before, especially, don't remember which day was it about 'CAR', probably day between 5 to 7 is all about the old fashioned name of the car. I was not born in an old fashioned. Is my birth in 1953 is an old fashioned? I love this Amazing Pyramids game keep me busy, but bad tempt (giggle).

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Embarass

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 24, 10 11:57 PM
Boob can also mean a stupid or foolish person. I'm sure that is the way the game probably meant it rather than as a reference to a woman's chest.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Embarass

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 4, 11 10:13 PM
Okieagle73 wrote: I was not born in an old fashioned. Is my birth in 1953 is an old fashioned?
What, you were born in a dry martini?

And I can't imagine what you find odd about the word "car". Wanna elucidate ?

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Embarass

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jun 18, 12 1:48 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:
Okieagle73 wrote: I was not born in an old fashioned. Is my birth in 1953 is an old fashioned?
What, you were born in a dry martini?

And I can't imagine what you find odd about the word "car". Wanna elucidate ?

I believe that the OP is referring to the day where "Car" is the the theme and the answers are mostly non-American (not even imported here) and/or now defunct companies. I actually did a websearch for the Korean one (9 letters) and a couple others...

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Embarass

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 14, 12 12:31 AM
Thank you very much. You had the context that I didn't have!

Go to: