bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 4, 10 12:05 AM
The president wants you to clean up the pollution that's causing insane weather around the world! The only problem: avoiding the rogue robots that are attempting to exterminate anyone who comes near them! Save the world in Sky Taxi 2, a fun and fast-paced Action & Arcade game! Get ready for Colorful graphics, bodacious bonuses, awesome minigames, and much more!

Re:Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Aug 4, 10 2:06 PM
Mmmmmm..........so where are all the HOG haters, and why aren't they reviewing this????
I'm not a real experienced gamer, so I probably can't effectively critique this and compare it to other games in this genre. It does remind me of Wik, though. You have a bouncing, jumping character which you have to control, and try to hit various obstacles. The difficulty lies in working your way into the different areas in order to hit everything. Points are accumulated for various hits. When I seemed interminalby stuck on level 6, I went to the help section, and found a whole page of power-ups, which probably went right by in the game, and I didn't realize it.
So it does take some practice and skill to get through......
Will I buy it? The hour demo did zoom by, and I left it still stuck on level 6. I might consider buying it just to conquer the darn thing!

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Sep 14, 10 5:43 AM
I can't remmber that level I am on Level 274 does this game ever end. I play about three levels a day! i like the game but how many levels does it have!

[Post New]by twoowls1977 on Apr 22, 12 1:12 AM
275 levels

Go to: