bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 4, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Welcome to Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal forum

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 4, 10 12:19 AM
Wow! I paid $10.0 from the developer a month ago and I thought it was a great value at that price.
This is a gorgeous fun game!

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Aug 5, 10 1:39 AM
This could have been a great game. It shows an excellent sense of humour and the graphics are quite attractive. Background music is fairly pleasant. The problem for me, although others may not see it as such, is that the story line is just too convoluted. I have no problem with a chain of tasks of 3 or 4 steps, maybe even 5 or at the outside 6 if the tasks are interesting. But when you lose track of how many tasks are linked, and they're all to find tiny little hard to find objects by the time the trial was up I was more than ready to leave the game. For those of you who have the patience to endure through the whole game you have my admiration,

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Aug 5, 10 1:41 AM
I like the story, I like the graphics and music. beyond that, I think it is boring. I think it could have been more interesting if it was more interactive.

I agree that some of the parts are so small, I needed the magnifying glass, and I still couldn't find them.

Not buying.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Aug 5, 10 2:06 AM
I bought it and finished it by now. I really liked the game, great graphics, good sound (I happen to like the demon's voice) and an interesting story with some twists.

There's only four types of mini-games (one of them you only play twice during the game), but I can live with that. The small items come with a magnifying glass, so I can live with them, too.

It's surely not the most innovative of all games, but I have three credits (now two more) from last month to spent. I liked the game enough to spent one on it and I didn't regret it afterwards.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 6, 10 10:09 AM
b00kworm wrote:I bought it and finished it by now. I really liked the game, great graphics, good sound (I happen to like the demon's voice) and an interesting story with some twists.

There's only four types of mini-games (one of them you only play twice during the game), but I can live with that. The small items come with a magnifying glass, so I can live with them, too.

It's surely not the most innovative of all games, but I have three credits (now two more) from last month to spent. I liked the game enough to spent one on it and I didn't regret it afterwards.

I loved it and enjoyed seeing you in it!!!

[Post New]by Lisa372 on Aug 9, 10 6:17 PM
I need some help with this game. I am on the last chapter but seem to be stuck. I can't figure out how to send vernea away in the bubble so I can get the dark crystal. It wont let me do anything, I try to click on demon to get help and he says he cant help me. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?? I'm new here

[Post New]by TwinBottles on Aug 10, 10 12:40 AM
Lisa372 wrote:I need some help with this game. I am on the last chapter but seem to be stuck. I can't figure out how to send vernea away in the bubble so I can get the dark crystal. It wont let me do anything, I try to click on demon to get help and he says he cant help me. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?? I'm new here

Try looking this part up in walkthrough or in case you don't know what to do next/are stuck you can use telekinesis menu (located in lower right corner of main menu) to restart last chapter.

Konstanty

[Post New]by Lisa372 on Aug 10, 10 9:15 PM
Thank you for the tip, much appreicated

[Post New]by Lisa372 on Aug 10, 10 10:29 PM
Konstantly,

Thanx again for your help on this game. I took your advice and tried what you said and it did work. I was able to finish the game. Thanx again~~

[Post New]by TwinBottles on Aug 12, 10 4:05 AM
Lisa372 wrote: Konstantly,

Thanx again for your help on this game. I took your advice and tried what you said and it did work. I was able to finish the game. Thanx again~~

I'm glad it helped - I hope you enjoyed rest of the game :-)

Konstanty

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Sep 25, 10 10:23 PM
Kudos to the person(s) that puts together the walkthroughs! They are always so clearly thought out.

[Post New]by Mischiefvix on Oct 4, 10 1:38 AM
I downloaded this game and finished it today. Took me ages but it was worth it! I loved this game and was disappointed when it finished...

Highly recommend this one!

Anyone figure out the Glitch: not transported to troll bridge

[Post New]by sillygamerlady on Jun 30, 13 2:32 PM
I've been having fun with this game and really want to keep playing it. But in chapter 4, after I cast the spell on the well and put out the fire in the village, nothing happens. Nothing. I played it three times over again in case I missed something, but nothing happens. I know a few people posted about this problem, has anyone figured out a solution?

Thanks!!!

Go to: