mal52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Vault Cracker - Senator's House

[Post New]by mal52 on Aug 4, 10 7:45 AM
I have been stuck in this room forever. There's one cassette tape left in the bookcase and I click and click, but cannot pick it up. Help!

Re:Vault Cracker - Senator's House

[Post New]by italiangrama on Aug 7, 10 6:57 PM
Hi . . . I'm stuck in the senator's house also and can't get in the safe. When I do a hint, it shows me the area in the bookcase, and when I click there I get nothing. Very, very annoying. I whish someone from BFG would reply.

[Post New]by maryellenjoan on Aug 11, 10 4:16 PM
me too help

[Post New]by NENAANN53 on Aug 31, 10 4:18 PM
i"m stuck in the same place. can someone help?

[Post New]by HoosierMLE on Sep 12, 10 9:53 AM
Saw this in another reply --- the pipe is in the chandelier not in the bookcase as "Hint" indicates.

WendaF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by WendaF on Sep 28, 10 1:27 AM
I see I'm not the only one stuck in the Senator's house. I have only the compass remaining to be found and the hint tells me it's on the third shelf of the bookcase on the left side of the shelf. But when I click there, nothing happens--except I get the "freeze up" chain after I click a few times. I've really been enjoying this game--it can't drop me here!!! From reading the other posts, I see that this is a fairly common problem with no one apparently having a solution. I'm adding my two cents' worth just to vent my frustration.

WendaF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by WendaF on Sep 29, 10 11:12 AM
My final report on Vault Cracker/Senator's House problem. I went online to chat with tech support and later exchanged several messages. Progress--and I'm not sure it could be called that--was slow. On a whim I created a new persona and started the game over. This time, with a new arrangement of items to find, I got through the Senator's house scene with no trouble. So--bad news: I didn't find a solution to the problem and things took more time and work than they should have. Good news: I finally finished the game and enjoyed it. I think there has to be a programming glitch in there somewhere, and it would be great if some qualified person would find it and correct it.

Go to: