smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

The end of the game

[Post New]by smb341 on Aug 4, 10 1:48 PM
I got through everything and I'm pretty sure I have all the metal keys matched with the correct colors, but nothing happens. What do I do to end the game?

floof
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:The end of the game

[Post New]by floof on Aug 4, 10 3:27 PM
I am having the same problem and consulted a walkthrough. I am soooo stuck. I did the puzzle and all and saw glittering spots. I guess I need some keys but nothing works. Loved the game til the end..lol

abiekaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by abiekaye on May 14, 12 8:27 PM
I have had trouble getting the keys into the keyholes even though I know the right colors.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

The end of the game

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 27, 12 5:56 PM
smb341 wrote:I got through everything and I'm pretty sure I have all the metal keys matched with the correct colors, but nothing happens. What do I do to end the game?

Did a brick show up in your inventory? If so, you need to use it on the guy; if not, then perhaps the metal keys aren't put in the right spots. You might want to remove the keys and place them back into the inventory and then follow the walkthrough as to where each key goes.

MEnr56

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on May 29, 12 10:26 AM
The brick showed up but when I click on it,"I'll use this later appears." That is as far as the game goes.If I leave I have to do all the tests again. I used the colored keys the way the walkthrough says . One man emailed saying that was wrong. I tried his order and that didn't help either.

Edited on 05/29/2012 at 10:26:54 AM PST

Go to: