Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Unlimited Mode

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Aug 4, 10 2:06 PM
I've played The Aventure Mode twice and unlocked the unlimited mode both times. When playing the Unlimited Mode, I can only get through the Jail (p.6). When I try to open Mine Yard, I get message: "This location will be unlocked after you complete it in Adventure Mode," Mine Yard through Forge Yard weren't in the Adventure Mode as far as I can tell. How do I play them?

I've read all suggestions in the forum, but nothing seems to work. Please help me and use the KISS method. :

Edited on 08/04/2010 at 2:08:16 PM PST

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Unlimited Mode

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 4, 10 2:12 PM
I think you have to play the Extras Section and then I also think there is a bonus section. I do remember there are two extra places to click on from the main menu to play more sites. you have to play all the sites to unlock them in Unlimited Mode.

Sorry that kind of sounded a litte vague. Hope it helps though.

ren62j
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ren62j on Aug 7, 10 10:54 AM
when you are done winning the game. a red sash with "extras" uppers in upper left hand corner and a star that says "secret missions" appears between "golden" and "trails at the top of the page. i do cant get into the other unliimited areas and am now trying that.

[Post New]by ConnieWatson on Aug 25, 10 10:36 AM
For all scenes to be available in the unlimited mode, you have to play through the game, the secret mission and the Extras area.

[Post New]by TisEyerish on May 24, 12 12:15 PM
I can't find the Secret Missions! HELP!!!

Go to: