i dont like this game

[Post New]by arkest on Aug 4, 10 9:35 PM
there are not enough directions. I have no idea what i am supposed to do. you can sell plants but i dont know if i should or how to do it. this game is beautiful in thought and not nearly enough follow through with showing the player how to do it.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:i dont like this game

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 5, 10 6:54 AM
arkest, Morgana will show you as you go through the first levels how to sell plants and when to do it. It also shows you how to make potions, etc.
I had no trouble with the instructions, but then again, I had played Magic Farm before this, so I understood the concept.
I'm sorry you aren't enjoying it. Maybe trying to hang with it a little longer would give you more information?

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Sep 13, 10 2:27 AM
The game has a walkthrough in the early levels where the in-game tutor pretty much shows you every single ability in the game. I don't know how much more you could possibly want.

[Post New]by gustavmahler on Apr 30, 11 7:45 AM
I agree totally. I am completely stuck and I am only on day three! I am supposed to make a giggle potion but have no idea what to do. I collected a bunch of yellow flowers and then they stopped growing so I planted a couple of roses, but they never bloom. I think I am supposed to have five rose blooms but they never bloom. I wish there was a walk through. This is a BEAUTIFUL game, but I don't like not being able to figure out how to play it. The directions are way insufficient.

Go to: